The Role of Career Aspirations and Financial Constraints in Individual Access to Vocational Training
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Greenhalgh, C. & Mavrotas, G., 1992. "The Role of Career Aspirations and Financial Constraints in Individual Access to Vocational Training," Economics Series Working Papers 99136, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Gylfi Zoega, 2003.
"Unions, Work-Related Training, and Wages: Evidence for British Men,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(1), pages 68-91, October.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Zoega, Gylfi, 2003. "Unions, Work-Related Training, and Wages: Evidence for British Men," IZA Discussion Papers 737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2001.
"Employer learning and the returns to schooling,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-180, May.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2000. "Employer Learning and the Returns to Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas & Haisken-DeNew, John P, 2000. "Employer Learning And The Returns To Schooling," CEPR Discussion Papers 2445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elizabeth Webster & Kelly Jarvis, 2003. "The Occupational Career Paths of Australian Tradesmen," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Simone Tuor & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Time - Even More Costly Than Money: Training Costs of Workers and Firms," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0046, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Christine Greenhalgh & George Mavrotas, 1996. "Job Training, New Technology and Labour Turnover," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 131-150, March.
- Groot, Wim & van den Brink, Henriette Maassen, 2003. "Firm-related training tracks: a random effects ordered probit model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 581-589, December.
- McIntosh, Steven, 1999.
"A cross-country comparison of the determinants of vocational training,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20213, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steven McIntosh, 1999. "A Cross-Country Comparison of the Determinants of Vocational Training," CEP Discussion Papers dp0432, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Francis Green & Stephen Machin & David Wilkinson, 1999.
"Trade Unions and Training Practices in British Workplaces,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(2), pages 179-195, January.
- F Green & Stephen Machin & D Wilkinson, 1996. "Trade Unions and Training Practices in British Workplaces," CEP Discussion Papers dp0278, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Green, F. & Machin, Stephen & Wilkinson, D., 1996. "Trade unions and training practices in British workplaces," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2004. "Market Failures and the Under-Provision of Training," CESifo Working Paper Series 1286, CESifo Group Munich.
- Addison, John T. & Belfield, Clive R., 2007. "Unions, training and firm performance," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 40(4), pages 361-381.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:40:i:4:p:361-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Murphy & Paul L. Latreille & Melanie Jones & David Blackaby, 2008. "Is There a Public Sector Training Advantage? Evidence from the Workplace Employment Relations Survey," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 674-701, December.
- Michael Gerfin & Robert E. Leu & Reto Nyffeler, 2003. "Berufliche Weiterbildung in der Schweiz," Diskussionsschriften dp0318, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:46:y:1994:i:4:p:579-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .