Training and job mobility among young workers in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Zweimueller & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, "undated".
"Firm-specific Training: Consequences for Job Mobility,"
IEW - Working Papers
037, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Josef Zweimüller & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2000. "Firm-specific training: Consequences for job mobility," Economics working papers 2000-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Zweimüller, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2000. "Firm-specific Training: Consequences for Job Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Dietz & Thomas Zwick, 2016.
"The retention effect of training – portability, visibility, and credibility,"
Economics of Education Working Paper Series
0113, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Zwick, Thomas, 2017. "The retention effect of training – portability, visibility, and credibility," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168100, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dietz, Daniel & Zwick, Thomas, 2016. "The retention effect of training: Portability, visibility, and credibility," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-011, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mark C. Berger & John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova, 2001.
"Worker Training in a Restructuring Economy: Evidence from the Russian Transition,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Soloman W. Polachek (ed.), Worker Wellbeing in a Changing Labor Market, pages 159-189
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Mark C. Berger & John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova, 2000. "Worker Training in a Restructuring Economy: Evidence from the Russian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 331, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Berger, Mark C. & Earle, John S. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2001. "Worker Training in a Restructuring Economy: Evidence from the Russian Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vilhuber, Lars, 2001. "La spécificité de la formation en milieu de travail : un survol des contributions théoriques et empiriques récentes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(1), pages 133-167, mars.
- Yanick Labrie & Claude Montmarquette, 2005. "La formation qualifiante et transférable en milieu de travail," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-04, CIRANO.
- Michael Gerfin & Robert E. Leu & Reto Nyffeler, 2003. "Berufliche Weiterbildung in der Schweiz," Diskussionsschriften dp0318, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2002. "Residential mobility with job location uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 501-523, November.
- Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai & Xiaoxu Li, 2009.
"Determinants of turnover intentions among Chinese off farm migrants,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 189-209, August.
- Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai & Xiaoxu Li, 2008. "Determinants Of Turnover Intentions Among Chinese Off Farm Migrants," Monash Economics Working Papers 03/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- C Green & J S Heywood, 2007. "Does profit sharing increase training by reducing turnover?," Working Papers 589032, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Josef Zweimüller & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2003. "On-the-job-training, job search and job mobility," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(IV), pages 563-576, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTraining · labor mobility;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:10:y:1997:i:2:p:219-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.