Determinants Of Turnover Intentions Among Chinese Off Farm Migrants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai & Xiaoxu Li, 2009. "Determinants of turnover intentions among Chinese off farm migrants," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 189-209, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith A. Bender & Susan M. Donohue & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Job satisfaction and gender segregation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-496, July.
- Andrew E. Clark & Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2008.
"Relative Income, Happiness, and Utility: An Explanation for the Easterlin Paradox and Other Puzzles,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(1), pages 95-144, March.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A., 2007. "Relative Income, Happiness and Utility: An Explanation for the Easterlin Paradox and Other Puzzles," IZA Discussion Papers 2840, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2008. "Relative income, happiness, and utility: An explanation for the Easterlin paradox and other puzzles," Post-Print halshs-00754299, HAL.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1991. "The Job Search Behavior of Employed Youth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 597-604, November.
- Anna Cristina D'Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2007.
"An analysis of the determinants of job satisfaction when individuals' baseline satisfaction levels may differ,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2413-2423.
- Anna Cristina D’Addio & Tor Eriksson & Paul Frijters, 2003. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Job Satisfaction when Individuals’ Baseline Satisfaction Levels May Differ," CAM Working Papers 2003-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
- Kim, Tae-Yeol & Leung, Kwok, 2007. "Forming and reacting to overall fairness: A cross-cultural comparison," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 83-95, September.
- Royalty, Anne Beeson, 1998. "Job-to-Job and Job-to-Nonemployment Turnover by Gender and Education Level," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 392-443, April.
- Jonathan R. Veum, 1997. "Training and job mobility among young workers in the United States," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 219-233.
- Michael P. Kidd, 1994.
"Some Canadian Evidence on the Quit/Lay-Off Distinction,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 709-733, August.
- Kidd, M.P., 1991. "Some Canadian Evidence on the Quit/Layoff Distinction," Papers 1991-09, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Kidd, M.P., 1993. "Some Canadian Evidence on the Quit/Lay-Off Distinction," Papers 249, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Belzil, Christian, 1996. "Relative Efficiencies and Comparative Advantages in Job Search," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 154-173, January.
- Knight, John & Gunatilaka, Ramani, 2010.
"Great Expectations? The Subjective Well-being of Rural-Urban Migrants in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 113-124, January.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2007. "Great Expectations? The Subjective Well-Being of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," Economics Series Working Papers 322, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Kidd, 1991. "An Econometric Analysis of Interfirm Labour Mobility," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 517-535, August.
- Stock J.H. & Watson M.W., 2002. "Forecasting Using Principal Components From a Large Number of Predictors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1167-1179, December.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:38:y:2004:i:1:p:113-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Chi-Sum & Wong, Yui-tim & Hui, Chun & Law, Kenneth S., 2001. "The significant role of Chinese employees' organizational commitment: implications for managing employees in Chinese societies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 326-340, October.
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1, Marzo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiky D.H. Saraswati, 2019. "Work Engagement: The Impact of Psychological Capital and Organizational Justice and Its Influence on Turnover Intention," GATR Journals jmmr213, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Agarwal, Upasna A. & Gupta, Vishal, 2015. "Examining the Mediating and Moderating Effects of Engagement and Conscientiousness for the Job Characteristics and Intention to Quit Relationship," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Hou, Linke & Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011. "Rational Expectation and Education Rewarding: The Case of Chinese Off-Farm Wage Employment," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114530, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2008-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.