Some Canadian Evidence on the Quit/Lay-Off Distinction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kidd, M.P., 1993. "Some Canadian Evidence on the Quit/Lay-Off Distinction," Papers 249, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Kidd, M.P., 1991. "Some Canadian Evidence on the Quit/Layoff Distinction," Papers 1991-09, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henneberger, Fred & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2002. "Beweggründe und Determinanten zwischenbetrieblicher Mobilität: Die Schweiz in einer internationalen Perspektive (Motives and determinants of job-to-job mobility : Switzerland in an international persp," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 35(2), pages 205-231.
- Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Sousa-Poza, Andres A., 2007. "The effect of job satisfaction on labor turnover by gender: An analysis for Switzerland," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 895-913, December.
- Soonae Park & Byung-Yeon Kim & Wonchang Jang & Kyung-Min Nam, 2014. "Imperfect information and labor market bias against small and medium-sized enterprises: a Korean case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 725-741, October.
- Michela Ponzo, 2012.
"On-the-job Search in Italian Labor Markets: An Empirical Analysis,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 213-232, July.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2009. "On-the-job Search in Italian Labour Markets: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 15476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2010. "On-the-job search in Italian labour markets: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 25485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2011.
"Adverse workplace conditions, high-involvement work practices and labor turnover: Evidence from Danish linked employer–employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 872-880.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2009. "Adverse Workplace Conditions, High-Involvement Work Practices and Labor Turnover: Evidence from Danish Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4587, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai & Xiaoxu Li, 2009.
"Determinants of turnover intentions among Chinese off farm migrants,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 189-209, August.
- Russell Smyth & Qingguo Zhai & Xiaoxu Li, 2008. "Determinants Of Turnover Intentions Among Chinese Off Farm Migrants," Monash Economics Working Papers 03/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:35:i:2:p:205-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolter Hassink & Lourens Broersma, 2003. "Quits, layoffs, and job destruction," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(18), pages 1911-1914.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2009. "On-the-job search in italian labour markets: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 24200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:27:y:1994:i:3:p:709-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.