Higher Education Academic Salaries in the UK
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James Walker & Anna Vignoles & Mark Collins, "undated". "Higher education academic salaries in the UK," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2006-37, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Collins, Mark & Vignoles, Anna & Walker, James, 2007. "Higher education academic salaries in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19399, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Chevalier & Peter Dolton & Steven Mcintosh, 2007.
"Recruiting and Retaining Teachers in the UK: An Analysis of Graduate Occupation Choice from the 1960s to the 1990s,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 69-96, February.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Peter Dolton & Steven McIntosh, 2002. "Recruiting and Retaining Teachers in the UK: An Analysis of Graduate Occupation Choice from the 1960s to the 1990s," CEE Discussion Papers 0021, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- McIntosh, Steven & Arnaud Chevalier & Peter Dolton, 2003. "Recruiting and Retaining Teachers in the UK: An Analysis of Graduate Occupation Choice from the 1960s to the 1990s," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 151, Royal Economic Society.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Dolton, Peter & McIntosh, Steven, 2002. "Recruiting and retaining teachers in the UK: an analysis of graduate occupation choice from the 1960s to the 1990s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Boyle Glenn, 2008.
"Pay Peanuts and Get Monkeys? Evidence from Academia,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Boyle, Glenn, 2006. "Pay Peanuts and Get Monkeys? Evidence From Academia," Working Paper Series 3942, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- David Blackaby & Alison L Booth & Jeff Frank, 2005.
"Outside Offers And The Gender Pay Gap: Empirical Evidence From the UK Academic Labour Market,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages 81-107, February.
- Blackaby, David & Booth, Alison L & Frank, Jeff, 2002. "Outside Offers and the Gender Pay Gap: Empirical Evidence from the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 3549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison & Jeff Frank & David Blackaby, 2003. "Outside Offers and the Gender Pay Gap: Empirical Evidence from the UK Academic Labour Market," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 28, Royal Economic Society.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Meschi & Anna Vignoles & Robert Cassen, 2014. "Post-secondary School Type and Academic Achievement," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(2), pages 183-201, March.
- Brooks, Chris & Fenton, Evelyn M. & Walker, James T., 2014. "Gender and the evaluation of research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 990-1001.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.