From convoy to parting ways? Post-crisis divergence between European and US macroeconomic Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodford, Michael, 2001. "Fiscal Requirements for Price Stability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(3), pages 669-728, August.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2007.
"How the ECB and the US Fed set interest rates,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(17), pages 2197-2209.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2006. "How the ECB and the US Fed Set Interest Rates," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 269/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Henning Bohn, 1998. "The Behavior of U. S. Public Debt and Deficits," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 949-963.
- Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2009. "Estimating the size of the European stimulus packages," Policy Contributions 266, Bruegel.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, EconWPA.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1991.
"Current and Anticipated Deficits, Interest Rates and Economic Activity,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 361-390
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J., 1984. "Current and anticipated deficits, interest rates and economic activity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 7-27, June.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1984. "Current and Anticipated Deficits, Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 1265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2011.
"Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 41-59.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2010. "Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?," Staff Reports 441, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Benassy-Quere, Agnes & Coeure, Benoit & Jacquet, Pierre & Pisani-Ferry, Jean, 2010.
"Economic Policy: Theory and Practice,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195322736, June.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Coeuré & Pierre Jacquet & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "Economic Policy: Theory and Practice," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684190, HAL.
- Adam S. Posen & Jean-Pisani Ferry (ed.), 2009. "Euro at Ten: The Next Global Currency?, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4303.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Is the recent productivity boom over?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue sep20.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2010:x:47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Adam Posen, . "The euro at ten: the next global currency?," Books, Bruegel, number 303, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2010. "Monetary policy objectives and tools in a low-inflation environment: a speech at the Revisiting Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation Environment Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Boston, Massa," Speech 546, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard Zangl & Frederick Heußner & Andreas Kruck & Xenia Lanzendörfer, 2016. "Imperfect adaptation: how the WTO and the IMF adjust to shifting power distributions among their members," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 171-196, June.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil‐Alana & James C. Orlando, 2016.
"Linkages Between the US and European Stock Markets: A Fractional Cointegration Approach,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 143-153, April.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & C. James Orlando, 2015. "Linkages between the US and European Stock Markets: A Fractional Cointegration Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1505, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & C. James Orlando, 2015. "Linkages between the US and European Stock Markets: A Fractional Cointegration Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 5523, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.