Monetary policy objectives and tools in a low-inflation environment: a speech at the Revisiting Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation Environment Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, October 15, 2010
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Dâ€™Acunto & Daniel Hoang & Michael Weber, 2017.
"The Effect of Unconventional Fiscal Policy on Consumption Expenditure,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(1), pages 09-11, April.
- D'Acunto, Francesco & Hoang, Daniel & Weber, Michael, 2016. "The effect of unconventional fiscal policy on consumption expenditure," Working Paper Series in Economics 94, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Francesco D’Acunto & Daniel Hoang & Michael Weber, 2016. "The Effect of Unconventional Fiscal Policy on Consumption Expenditure," NBER Working Papers 22563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco D'Acunto & Daniel Hoang & Michael Weber, 2016. "The Effect of Unconventional Fiscal Policy on Consumption Expenditure," CESifo Working Paper Series 6059, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2017.
"Central Banks: Evolution and Innovation in Historical Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
23847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre Siklos, 2017. "Central Banks: Evolution and Innovation in Historical Perspective," Economics Working Papers 17105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Adam Posen, 2011. "From convoy to parting ways? Post-crisis divergence between European and US macroeconomic Policies," Working Papers 498, Bruegel.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Employment forecasting ; Inflation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .