Economic Policy: Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Coeuré & Pierre Jacquet & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "Economic Policy: Theory and Practice," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684190, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2009. "Can A Less Boring ECB Remain Accountable?," Policy Contributions 326, Bruegel.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Nikolaj Malchow-Møller, 2015.
"Innovations in Mortgage Finance and the Onset of the Great Recession in a Small Open Economy with a Euro Peg,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 57(4), pages 711-734, December.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj, 2015. "Innovations in mortgage finance and the onset of the Great Recession in a small open economy with a euro peg," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 5/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Barnebeck Andersen, Thomas & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Nordvig, Jens, 2014. "Inflation-Targeting, Flexible Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Performance since the Great Recession," CEPS Papers 9116, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217590815501088 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Adam Posen, 2011. "From convoy to parting ways? Post-crisis divergence between European and US macroeconomic Policies," Working Papers 498, Bruegel.
- Fatih Ozatay, 2013. "Likely Candidates: Next BRICs? Turkey," Working Papers 1305, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2013.
- Karl, Helmut, 2015. "Koordination raumwirksamer Politik: Einleitende Einführung in die Beiträge des ARL-Arbeitskreises," Forschungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Koordination raumwirksamer Politik: Mehr Effizienz und Wirksamkeit von Politik durch abgestimmte Arbeitsteilung, pages 1-6 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195322736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.