The crisis and the raison d’être and prospect for the UK office for budget responsibility versus an economic supreme Court
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Cool, 1996. "Differential impact of the minimum wage on exposed and sheltered sectors," General Economics and Teaching 9608001, EconWPA.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2009. "Consumer durables as investments that can help us out of the current economic crisis," MPRA Paper 13382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Hellwig, 2010.
"Capital Regulation after the Crisis: Business as Usual?,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(2), pages 40-46, 07.
- Martin Hellwig, 2010. "Capital Regulation after the Crisis: Business as Usual?," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_31, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:14566986 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "High Noon at the EU corral. An economic plan for Europe, September 2011," MPRA Paper 33476, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical economy; public choice; political science; credit crunch; economic crisis; office for budget responsibility; stagflation; euro;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .