A quantitative framework for commercial property and its relationship to the analysis of the financial stability of the corporate sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. P. Davis, 2001. "Multiple Avenues of Intermediation, Corporate Finance and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 01/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew Benito & John Whitley, 2003. "Implicit interest rates and corporate balance sheets: an analysis using aggregate and disaggregated UK data," Bank of England working papers 193, Bank of England.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1992. "Capital markets and economic fluctuations in capitalist economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 269-306, April.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:139:y::i:1:p:88-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gertjan W. Vlieghe, 2001. "Indicators of fragility in the UK corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 146, Bank of England.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Colin M. Lizieri & George A. Matysiak, 1999. "The Workings of the London Office Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 365-387.
- Richard J. Herring & Susan Wachter, 1999. "Real Estate Booms and Banking Busts: An International Perspective," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-27, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Geroski,Paul A. & Gregg,Paul, 1997. "Coping with Recession," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521622769, April.
- E P Davis, 1993. "Bank Credit Risk," Bank of England working papers 8, Bank of England.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Hlavacek & Ondrej Novotny & Marek Rusnak, 2014. "Office Property in Central European Countries," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes,in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2013/2014, chapter 0, pages 148-155 Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Krzysztof Olszewski, 2013.
"The Commercial Real Estate Market, Central Bank Monitoring and Macroprudential Policy,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(2), pages 213-250, December.
- Olszewski, Krzysztof, 2012. "The impact of commercial real estate on the financial sector, its tracking by central banks and some recommendations for the macro-financial stability policy of central banks," MPRA Paper 41059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krzysztof Olszewski, 2012. "The impact of commercial real estate on the financial sector, its tracking by central banks and some recommendations for the macro-financial stability policy of central banks," NBP Working Papers 132, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Haldane, Andrew & Hall, Simon & Pezzini, Silvia, 2007. "Financial Stability Paper No 2: A New Approach to Assessing Risks to Financial Stability," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 2, Bank of England.
- Kieran Farrelly & Ben Sanderson, 2005. "Modelling Regime Shifts in the City of London Office Rental Cycle," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 325-344, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .