Financial Stability Paper No 2: A New Approach to Assessing Risks to Financial Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard N. Cooper, 2006. "Understanding global imbalances," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 51.
- Mathias Drehmann & Steffen Sorensen & Marco Stringa, 2008. "The integrated impact of credit and interest rate risk on banks: an economic value and capital adequacy perspective," Bank of England working papers 339, Bank of England.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2008.
"An Equilibrium Model of "Global Imbalances" and Low Interest Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 358-393, March.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2006. "An Equilibrium Model of "Global Imbalances" and Low Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 11996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2006. "An Equilibrium Model of Global Imbalances and Low Interest Rates," 2006 Meeting Papers 894, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2006. "An Equilibrium Model of "Global Imbalances" and Low Interest Rates," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt7xc0g8mm, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Caballero, Ricardo & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2006. "An Equilibrium Model of 'Global Imbalances' and Low Interest Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 5573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo J Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2006. "An equilibrum model of "global imbalances" and low interest rates," BIS Working Papers 222, Bank for International Settlements.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2008. "An Equilibrium Model of "Global Imbalances" and Low Interest Rates," Scholarly Articles 3229094, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2006.
"Global Imbalances or Bad Accounting? The Missing Dark Matter in the Wealth of Nations,"
Working Paper Series
rwp06-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Federico Sturzenegger, 2006. "Global Imbalances or Bad Accounting? The Missing Dark Matter in the Wealth of Nations," CID Working Papers 124, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Ricardo Hausmann and Federico Sturzenegger, 2006. "Global imbalances or bad accounting? The missing dark matter in the wealth of nations," Business School Working Papers globalimbal, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Hyun Song Shin & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2005. "Liquidity Risk and Contagion," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 556-566, 04/05.
- John Whitley & Richard Windram, 2003. "A quantitative framework for commercial property and its relationship to the analysis of the financial stability of the corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 207, Bank of England.
- Martin Cihak, 2006. "How Do Central Banks Writeon Financial Stability?," IMF Working Papers 06/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Allen, William A. & Wood, Geoffrey, 2006. "Defining and achieving financial stability," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 152-172, June.
- Philip Bunn & Garry Young, 2004. "Corporate capital structure in the United Kingdom: determinants and adjustment," Bank of England working papers 226, Bank of England.
- Marco Sorge, 2004. "Stress-testing financial systems: an overview of current methodologies," BIS Working Papers 165, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bis:bisifc:45-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:08:y:2018:i:04:n:s2010139218400086 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xxi:y:2018:i:4:p:40-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murat Cakir, 2017.
"A conceptual design of "what and how should a proper macro-prudential policy framework be?" A globalistic approach to systemic risk and procuring the data needed,"
IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Uses of central balance sheet data offices' information, volume 45,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Cakir, Murat, 2016. "A Conceptual Design of “What and How Should a Proper Macro-Prudential Policy Framework Be?” A Globalistic Approach to Systemic Risk and Procuring the Data Needed," MPRA Paper 72776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ers:journl:v:volumexxi:y:2018:i:issue4:p:40-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Derek Anderson & Benjamin L Hunt & Stephen Snudden, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidation in the Euro Area; How Much Can Structural Reforms Ease the Pain?," IMF Working Papers 13/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Grigoli, Francesco & Mansilla, Mario & Saldías, Martín, 2018.
"Macro-financial linkages and heterogeneous non-performing loans projections: An application to Ecuador,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 130-141.
- Francesco Grigoli & Mario Mansilla & Martín Saldías, 2016. "Macro-Financial Linkages and Heterogeneous Non-Performing Loans Projections; An Application to Ecuador," IMF Working Papers 16/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Jim Wilkinson & Kenneth Spong & Jon Christensson, 2010. "Financial stability reports: how useful during a financial crisis?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 41-70.
- Asghar Ali & Kevin Daly, 2010. "What Explain Credit Defaults? A Comparative Study," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 6, pages 51-65.
- Noor-e-Saher & Mehran Herbert, 2010. "Response of Long-term Interest Rate to Fiscal Imbalance: Evidence from Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 6, pages 43-49.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Sorensen, Steffen & Stringa, Marco, 2010. "The integrated impact of credit and interest rate risk on banks: A dynamic framework and stress testing application," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 713-729, April.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:261-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benford, James & Nier, Erlend, 2007. "Financial Stability Paper No 3: Monitoring Cyclicality of Basel II Capital Requirements," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 3, Bank of England.
- Pavel Kapinos & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2016. "A Top-down Approach to Stress-testing Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 229-264, June.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2016. "Minsky at Basel: A Global Cap to Build an Effective Postcrisis Banking Supervision Framework," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_875, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gou, Qin & Yiping, Huang, 2018. "Will Financial Liberalization Trigger the First Crisis in the People’s Republic of China? Lessons from Cross-Country Experiences," ADBI Working Papers 818, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tao Sun, 2015. "The Impact of Global Liquidity on Financial Landscapes and Risks in the ASEAN-5 Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/211, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:finsta:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.