El mercado laboral rural en Colombia, 2010-2019
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Otero-CortÃ©s, 2019. "El mercado laboral rural en Colombia, 2010-2019," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre EconomÃa Regional y Urbana 017597, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Bohorquez-Penuela & Andrea Otero-Cortes, 2020.
"Blame it on the Rain: The Effects of Weather Shocks on Formal Rural Employment in Colombia,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
292, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Camilo Bohorquez-Penuela & Andrea Otero-Cortes, 2020. "Blame it on the Rain: The Effects of Weather Shocks on Formal Rural Employment in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre EconomÃa Regional y Urbana 018404, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
More about this item
KeywordsMercado laboral rural; informalidad; desempleo; trabajo infantile; Rural labor market; Informality; Unemployment; Child labor;
All these keywords.
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- J46 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Informal Labor Market
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IUE-2019-11-11 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:region:281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.