Returns to investment in education: a decennial review of the global literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Psacharopoulos,George & Patrinos,Harry Anthony, 2018. "Returns to investment in education : a decennial review of the global literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8402, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:66:y:2019:i:c:p:214-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Kotschy, Rainer & Prettner, Klaus & Schünemann, Johannes, 2018.
"Health and Economic Growth: Reconciling the Micro and Macro Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11940, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Rainer Kotschy & Klaus Prettner & Johannes J. Schünemann, 2019. "Health and Economic Growth: Reconciling the Micro and Macro Evidence," NBER Working Papers 26003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Kotschy, Rainer & Prettner, Klaus, 2018. "Health and Economic Growth: Reconciling the Micro and Macro Evidence," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181554, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Uros Petronijevic, 2019.
"The Remarkable Unresponsiveness of College Students to Nudging And What We Can Learn from It,"
NBER Working Papers
26059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oreopoulos, Philip & Petronijevic, Uros, 2019. "The Remarkable Unresponsiveness of College Students to Nudging and What We Can Learn from It," IZA Discussion Papers 12460, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Domenico Rossignoli & Sara Balestri & Simona Beretta & Mario A. Maggioni, 2019. "International Child Sponsorship and School Performance: Evidence from Goma (DRC)," DISEIS - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo dis1905, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo (DISEIS).
- Tillmann Heidelk, 2019. "The Returns to Education in the Context of a Natural Disaster: Evidence from the 2010 Earthquake in Haiti," Working Papers ECARES 2019-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:zag:zirebs:v:22:y:2019:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones Sam & Trifkovi? Neda & Sohnesen Thomas, 2018. "The evolution of private returns to education during post-conflict transformation: Evidence from Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 143, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank Group, 2018. "AFCW3 Economic Update, Fall 2018," World Bank Other Operational Studies 30868, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2019. "Tanzania Economic Update, January 2019," World Bank Other Operational Studies 31242, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:telpol:v:43:y:2019:i:4:p:353-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teresa Molina & Ivan Rivadeneyra, 2019. "The Labor Market Effects of Eliminating University Tuition in Ecuador," Working Papers 201901, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:26:y:2018:i:5:p:445-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.