Policy, Technology, and Efficiency of Brazilian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marasas, C. N. & Smale, M. & Singh, R. P., 2003. "The economic impact of productivity maintenance research: breeding for leaf rust resistance in modern wheat," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 253-263, December.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008.
"Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 675-704, October.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4612, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives, Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 6924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas E. Rada & Steven T. Buccola & Keith O. Fuglie, 2010. "Government Policy and Agricultural Productivity in Indonesia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(3), pages 863-880.
- Marasas, C.N. & Smale, M. & Singh, R.P., 2003. "The economic impact of productivity maintenance research: breeding for leaf rust resistance in modern wheat," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Keith O. Fuglie, 2008. "Is a slowdown in agricultural productivity growth contributing to the rise in commodity prices?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 431-441, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatani, Kazutoshi. & Pedro, Oluwaseun Olufemi., 2014. "The role of central banks in meeting the development and employment challenges : the case of Mozambique," ILO Working Papers 994865563402676, International Labour Organization.
- Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan & Perrin, Richard, 2016. "Trade-off between amazon forest and agriculture in Brazil – shadow price and their substitution estimative for 2006," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235800, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mulwa, Chalmers & Marenya, Paswel & Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Kassie, Menale, 2015. "Response to Climate Risks among Smallholder Farmers in Malawi: A Multivariate Probit Assessment of the Role of Information, Household Demographics and Farm Characteristics," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212511, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Correa, Paulo & Schmidt, Cristiane, 2014. "Public Research Organizations and Agricultural Development in Brazil: How Did Embrapa Get It Right?," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 145, pages 1-10, June.
- Will Martin, 2017. "Agricultural Trade and Food Security," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1744, OCP Policy Center.
- Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 2016. "Did technical change in agricultural production decrease the emission of pollutants on the Amazon Forest during 1990-2009?," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230092, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazilian agriculture; total factor productivity (TFP) growth; technical change; technical effi ciency; Embrapa; agricultural research; distance function; stochastic frontier; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Development; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-08-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:127498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .