Varietal intensities and similarities of the worldÂ’s wine regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Kym, 2010. "Varietal Intensities and Similarities of the World's Wine Regions," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 270-309, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1986.
"Technological Opportunity and Spillovers of R&D: Evidence from Firms' Patents, Profits, and Market Value,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 984-1001, December.
- Adam B. Jaffe, 1986. "Technological Opportunity and Spillovers of R&D: Evidence from Firms' Patents, Profits and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 1815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym, 2009.
"Terroir rising? Varietal and quality distinctiveness of Australia’s wine regions,"
2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia
48050, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kym Anderson, 2009. "Terroir Rising? Varietal and Quality Distinctiveness of AustraliaÂ’s Wine Regions," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012.
"Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?,"
Elsevier, pages 641-649.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011. "Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anderson, Kym, 2014. "Evolving varietal and quality distinctiveness of Australia’s wine regions," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165806, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Drogué, S. & DeMaria, F., 2012. "« Comparing apples with pears. How differences in pesticide residues regulations impact trade? »," Working Papers MOISA 201201, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
More about this item
KeywordsTerroir; Regional winegrape varietal specialization;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:winewp:2010-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kym Anderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .