Terroir rising? Varietal and quality distinctiveness of Australia’s wine regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kym Anderson, 2009. "Terroir Rising? Varietal and Quality Distinctiveness of AustraliaÂ’s Wine Regions," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Wood, Danielle & Anderson, Kym, 2006.
"What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 141-161, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Wood, Danielle, 2005. "What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauro Vigani & Valentina Raimondi & Alessandro Olper, 2010.
"GMO Regulations, International Trade and the Imperialism of Standards,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
25510, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vigani, Mauro & Raimondi, Valentina & Olper, Alessandro, 2010. "GMO Regulations, International Trade and the Imperialism of Standards," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188116, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Kym Anderson & Signe Nelgen & Ernesto Valenzuela & Glyn Wittwer, 2009.
"Economic contributions and characteristics of grapes and wine in AustraliaÂ’s wine regions,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2009-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2010. "Economic contributions and characteristics of grapes and wine in AustraliaÂ’s wine regions," Wine Economics Research Centre Working Papers 2010-01, University of Adelaide, Wine Economics Research Centre.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012.
"Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 641-649.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011. "Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anderson, Kym, 2010.
"Varietal Intensities and Similarities of the World's Wine Regions,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 270-309, March.
- Kym Anderson, 2010. "Varietal intensities and similarities of the worldÂ’s wine regions," Wine Economics Research Centre Working Papers 2010-04, University of Adelaide, Wine Economics Research Centre.
- Drogué, S. & DeMaria, F., 2012. "« Comparing apples with pears. How differences in pesticide residues regulations impact trade? »," Working Papers MOISA 201201, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare09:48050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .