Management Department Socorro, New Mexico (United States)
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
RePEc:edi:mdnmius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Wang, Haoying, 2016. "Market Response to Flood Risk: A Matching Study of Farmland Values Using Boundary Discontinuities," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235822, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wang, Haoying & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel & Chonabayashi, Shun, 2015. "Adaptation to Climate Change through Crop Choice: A High Resolution Analysis," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205840, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wang, Haoying, 2013. "The Spatial Structure of Farmland Values: A Semiparametric Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150330, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2015-08-01 2016-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2015-08-01. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2015-08-01. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2013-06-24. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-06-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haoying Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.