Report NEP-GEO-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henri Busson, 2013. "Spatial Inequalities and Expectations: The Role of Heterogeneity in Krugman's Model," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201317, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Optimizing Distance-Based Methods for Big Data Analysis," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Firms’ innovation across regions: an exploratory study," NIPE Working Papers 12/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Wang, Haoying, 2013. "The Spatial Structure of Farmland Values: A Semiparametric Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150330, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- E. Marrocu & S. Usai & R. Paci, 2013. "Networks, proximities and inter-firm knowledge exchanges," Working Paper CRENoS 201311, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hasan, Syed M. & Klaiber, H. Allen & Sheldon, Ian, 2013. "Selection and Agglomeration Impact on Firm's Productivity: A Study of Taiwan's Manufacturing Sector," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149743, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Basile, Roberto & Donati, Cristiana & Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2013. "Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models," MPRA Paper 47621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montañés, Antonio & Olmos, Lorena, 2013. "Do the Spanish regions converge? A unit root analysis for the HDI of the Spanish regions," MPRA Paper 47633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wollni, Meike & Andersson, Camilla I.M., 2013. "Spatial effects in organic agriculture adoption in Honduras: the role of social conformity, positive externalities, and information," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149911, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Palmer, Johannes & Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "Modeling the Diffusion of Residential Photovoltaic Systems in Italy: An Agent-based Simulation," FCN Working Papers 9/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).