Report NEP-DCM-2020-10-12This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anoek Castelein & Dennis Fok & Richard Paap, 2020. "A multinomial and rank-ordered logit model with inter- and intra-individual heteroscedasticity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-069/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Petcharat, Areeyapat & Lee, Yohan, 2020. "Valuing Ecosystem Services in the Bang Ka Chao Green Area, Thailand," 2020 Conference (64th), February 12-14, 2020, Perth, Western Australia 305234, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wehner, Caroline & de Grip, Andries & Pfeifer, Harald, 2020. "Do Recruiters Select Workers with Different Personality Traits for Different Tasks? A Discrete Choice Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 13733, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kitts, Nolan & Bush, Glenn, 2020. "Assessing farmer preferences for forest conservation programs in Mato Grosso, Brazil," 2020 Conference (64th), February 12-14, 2020, Perth, Western Australia 305237, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lauterbach, Josephine & Risius, Antje & Bantle, Christina, 2020. "Communicating the Benefits of Agrobiodiversity Enhancing Products - Insights from a Discrete Choice Experiment," 60th Annual Conference, Halle/ Saale, Germany, September 23-25, 2020 305625, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Petcharat, Areeyapat & Lee, Yohan, 2020. "Measuring the non-use value of the Dugong (Dugong dugon) in Thailand," 2020 Conference (64th), February 12-14, 2020, Perth, Western Australia 305232, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bennett, Robert & Montebruno, Piero & Smith, Harry & van Lieshout, Carry, 2019. "Entrepreneurial discrete choice: Modelling decisions between self-employment, employer and worker status. Working paper 15," MPRA Paper 103192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Haoying, 2020. "Groundwater level and crop choice: Evidence from a dynamic discrete choice model," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304621, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.