Report NEP-ENT-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katharina Erhardt & Simon Haenni, 2018. "Born to be an entrepreneur? How cultural origin affects entrepreneurship," ECON - Working Papers 309, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Youwei Wang & Yuxin Chen & Yi Qian, 2018. "The Causal Link between Relative Age Effect and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from 17 Million Users across 49 Years on Taobao," NBER Working Papers 25318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ganguli, Ina & Le Coq, Chloé & Huysentruyt, Marieke, 2018. "How Do Nascent Social Entrepreneurs Respond to Rewards? A Field Experiment on Motivations in a Grant Competition," SITE Working Paper Series 46, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, revised 23 Nov 2020.
- Edwards, Alexander & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian, 2018. "Capital gains taxation and funding for start-ups," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Brilliant Technologies and Brave Entrepreneurs: A New Narrative for African Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 11941, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wang, Haoying & Dou, Shuming, 2018. "Determinants of Trademarking: Evidence from Arizona and New Mexico Startups," MPRA Paper 90096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vértesy, László, 2018. "A kis- és középvállalati szektor Magyarországon [The small and medium enterprise sector in Hungary]," MPRA Paper 90066, University Library of Munich, Germany.