Report NEP-SBM-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katharina Erhardt & Simon Haenni, 2018. "Born to be an entrepreneur? How cultural origin affects entrepreneurship," ECON - Working Papers 309, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Wang, Haoying & Dou, Shuming, 2018. "Determinants of Trademarking: Evidence from Arizona and New Mexico Startups," MPRA Paper 90096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2018. "Firm R&D investment and export market exposure," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giroud, Xavier & Mueller, Holger M, 2018. "Firm Leverage and Regional Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 13355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iandolo, Stefano & Ferragina, Anna Maria, 2018. "Does persistence in internationalization and innovation influence firms’ performance?," EconStor Preprints 189680, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Giacomo Caterini, 2018. "Classifying Firms with Text Mining," DEM Working Papers 2018/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Vértesy, László, 2018. "A kis- és középvállalati szektor Magyarországon [The small and medium enterprise sector in Hungary]," MPRA Paper 90066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Brilliant Technologies and Brave Entrepreneurs: A New Narrative for African Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 11941, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Carl Gaigné & Cristina Herghelegiu, 2018. "Do Standards Improve the Quality of Traded Products?," Working Papers ECARES 2018-38, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Rikard Forslid, 2018. "Trade Liberalization and the Agglomeration of Heterogeneous Entrepreneurs," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-019, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Dauth, Christine & Homrighausen, Pia & Stephan, Gesine, 2018. "Informing Employees in Small and Medium Sized Firms about Training: Results of a Randomized Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11963, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).