|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche Napoli, Italy
Università degli Studi di Napoli - "Federico II"
Via Cinthia, 45 - 80126 Napoli
RePEc:edi:esnapit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Massimiliano Giacalone & Raffaele Mattera & Carlo Cusatelli, 2018. "Do sustainable well-being indicators affect GDP? Evidence from a longitudinal study in Italy based on BES approach," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 72(3), pages 125-148, July-Sept.
- Massimiliano Giacalone & Demetrio Panarello & Raffaele Mattera, 2018. "Multicollinearity in regression: an efficiency comparison between Lp-norm and least squares estimators," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1831-1859, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Massimiliano Giacalone & Demetrio Panarello & Raffaele Mattera, 2018.
"Multicollinearity in regression: an efficiency comparison between Lp-norm and least squares estimators,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1831-1859, July.
- Roy Cerqueti & Massimiliano Giacalone & Raffaele Mattera, 2020. "Skewed non-Gaussian GARCH models for cryptocurrencies volatility modelling," Papers 2004.11674, arXiv.org.
- Massimiliano Giacalone & Raffaele Mattera & Eugenia Nissi, 2020. "Economic indicators forecasting in presence of seasonal patterns: time series revision and prediction accuracy," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 67-84, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raffaele Mattera should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.