Inter-American Development BankWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Chiara Broccolini & Giulia Lotti & Alessandro Maffioli & Andrea F Presbitero & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2019. "Mobilization Effects of Multilateral Development Banks," IMF Working Papers 19/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Avellán, Leopoldo & Galindo, Arturo & Lotti, Giulia, 2018. "Sovereign External Borrowing and Multilateral Lending: Dynamics and Crises," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9342, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Baensch, Laura & Lanzalot, María Laura & Lotti, Giulia & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2018. "Do Labor Market Regulations Affect the Link between Innovation and Employment?: Evidence from Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8980, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Castellani, Francesca & Lotti, Giulia & Obando, Nataly, 2017. "Fixed or Open-Ended?: Labor Contracts and Productivity in the Colombian Manufacturing Sector," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8572, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Victor Lavy & Giulia Lotti & Zizhong Yan, 2016. "Empowering Mothers and Enhancing Early Childhood Investment: Effect on Adults Outcomes and Children Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills," NBER Working Papers 22963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lotti, Giulia, 2016. "Tough on young offenders: harmful or helpful?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1126, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Castellani, Francesca & Lotti, Giulia & Obando, Nataly, 2017.
"Fixed or Open-Ended?: Labor Contracts and Productivity in the Colombian Manufacturing Sector,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
8572, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Luis E. Arango & Francesca Castellani & Nataly Obando, 2019. "Heterogeneous labour demand in the Colombian manufacturing sector," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 53(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Victor Lavy & Giulia Lotti & Zizhong Yan, 2016.
"Empowering Mothers and Enhancing Early Childhood Investment: Effect on Adults Outcomes and Children Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills,"
NBER Working Papers
22963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victoria Baranov & Sonia Bhalotra & Pietro Biroli & Joanna Maselko, 2017. "Maternal Depression, Womenâ€™s Empowerment, and Parental Investment: Evidence from a Large Randomized Control Trial," CHILD Working Papers Series 60 JEL Classification: I1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Victoria Baranov & Sonia Bhalotra & Pietro Biroli & Joanna Maselko, 2018. "Maternal Depression, Women’s Empowerment, and Parental Investment: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial," Working Papers 2018-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Baranov, Victoria & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Biroli, Pietro & Maselko, Joanna, 2017. "Maternal Depression, WomenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Empowerment, and Parental Investment: Evidence from a Large Randomized Control Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 11187, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jose Cuesta & Mario Negre & Ana Revenga & Maika Schmidt, 2018. "Tackling Income Inequality: What Works and Why?," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 26(1), pages 1-48, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2017-01-01 2019-03-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-08-07. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2017-01-01. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2017-01-01. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-01-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giulia Lotti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.