Report NEP-DEV-2020-03-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parkes, Ben & Higginbottom, Thomas P. & Hufken, Koen & Ceballos, Francisco & Kramer, Berber & Foster, Timothy, 2019. "Weather dataset choice introduces uncertainty to estimates of crop yield responses to climate variability and change:," IFPRI discussion papers 1870, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kato, Edward & Mekonnen, Dawit Kelemework & Tiruneh, Solomon & Ringler, Claudia, 2019. "Sustainable land management and its effects on water security and poverty: Evidence from a watershed intervention program in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1811, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simone Bertoli & Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport & Ilse Ruyssen, 2020. "Weather Shocks and Migration Intentions in Western Africa: Insights from a Multilevel Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 8064, CESifo.
- Heckert, Jessica & Headey, Derek D. & Ndiaye, Biram & Brero, Mauro & Assey, Vincent, 2019. "Analysis of the drivers of change in womenâ€™s anemia in Tanzania 2005-2015:," IFPRI discussion papers 1875, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Christopher Cotton & Ardyn Nordstrom & Jordan Nanowski & Eric Richert, 2020. "Community Campaigns to Improve Attitudes towards Girls' Education Can Increase Math Scores and Enrollment," Working Paper 1426, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Anand, Paul & Saxena, Swati & Gonzales Martinez, Rolando & Dang, Hai-Anh, 2020. "Can Women's Self-Help Groups Contribute to Sustainable Development? Evidence of Capability Changes from Northern India," IZA Discussion Papers 12940, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Broccolini,Chiara & Lotti,Giulia & Maffioli,Alessandro & Presbitero,Andrea F. & Stucchi,Rodolfo Mario, 2020. "Mobilization Effects of Multilateral Development Banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9163, The World Bank.
- Mobarak,Mushfiq & Sharif,Iffath Anwar & Shrestha,Maheshwor, 2020. "Returns to Low-Skilled International Migration : Evidence from the Bangladesh-Malaysia Migration Lottery Program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9165, The World Bank.
- Yokying, Phanwin & Lambrecht, Isabel, 2019. "Landownership and the gender gap in agriculture: Disappointing insights from Northern Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1847, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gebru, Menasbo & Holden , Stein T. & Alfnes, Frode, 2020. "Adoption of agricultural technologies in the semi-arid northern Ethiopia: A Panel Data Analysis," CLTS Working Papers 3/20, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Islam, Abu Hayat Md. Saiful & Roy, Devesh & Kumar, Anjani & Tripathi, Gaurav & Joshi, Pramod Kumar, 2019. "Dairy contract farming in Bangladesh: Implications for welfare and food safety:," IFPRI discussion papers 1833, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nicolas Berman & Lorenzo Rotunno & Roberta Ziparo, 2020. "Sweet child of mine: Parental income, child health and inequality," AMSE Working Papers 2005, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Dec 2022.
- Nakamura,Shohei & Bundervoet,Tom & Nuru,Mohammed, 2019. "Rural Roads, Poverty, and Resilience : Evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8800, The World Bank.
- Samad,Hussain A. & Zhang,Fan, 2019. "Electrification and Women's Empowerment : Evidence from Rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8796, The World Bank.
- De Pinto, Alessandro & Seymour, Gregory & Bryan, Elizabeth & Bhandary, Prapti, 2019. "Womenâ€™s empowerment and crop diversification in Bangladesh: A possible pathway to climate change adaptation and better nutrition:," IFPRI discussion papers 1849, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).