Galina V. Kolev
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut der Deutschen Wirtschaft KölnKöln, Germany
: 02 21/49 81 531
02 21/49 81 533
Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer 21, 50668 Köln
RePEc:edi:iwkolde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Demary, Vera & Grömling, Michael & Kolev, Galina & Matthes, Jürgen, 2016. "Prosperity in a changing world: Structural change and economic growth," IW policy papers 6/2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Kolev, Galina, 2015. "TTIP: Challenges and opportunities for the European Automotive Industry," IW policy papers 28/2015, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Galina V. Kolev, 2015. "On the nature of shocks driving exchange rates in emerging economies," FIW Working Paper series 146, FIW.
- Kolev, Galina, 2014. "TTIP: Mehr als Handelsliberalisierung," IW policy papers 11/2014, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Kolev, Galina & Matthes, Jürgen, 2013. "Smart fiscal consolidation: Wie Konsolidierung gelingen und möglichst wachstumsfreundlich sein kann," IW policy papers 17/2013, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Kolev, Galina, 2012. "Quo vadis Eurozone? A reappraisal of the real exchange rate criterion," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 66061, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Galina Kolev, 2016.
"Strukturelle Schwäche der russischen Wirtschaft
[Structural Weaknesses of the Russian Economy]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 96(5), pages 357-363, May.
- Galina Kolev & Jürgen Matthes & Peter Egger & Katharina Erhardt & Nicola Sieksmeier & Gerald Willmann & Werner Raza, 2016.
"TTIP – Probleme und Chancen
[TTIP – Problems and Opportunities]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 96(3), pages 159-171, March.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Thea Lee & Federica Mustilli & Lucian Cernat & Ana Norman-López & Alessandra Tucci & Monique Goyens & Léa Auffrets & Galina Kolev & Jürgen Matthes, 2015. "TTIP: Political and Economic Rationale and Implications," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 50(6), pages 312-343, November.
- Galina Boeva & Roland Vaubel, 2012. "Did the Bundesbank Target Monetary Expansion or Inflation? Evidence from Monetary Base Growth," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(III), pages 439-447, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GER: German Papers (2) 2013-10-25 2014-12-08. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2014-12-08 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2013-01-12 2015-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (2) 2013-01-12 2015-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2015-03-05
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2015-03-05
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2013-01-12
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2016-06-18
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-06-18
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2016-06-18
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-03-05
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2015-03-05
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2015-10-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Galina V. Kolev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.