Report NEP-EEC-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neumann, Dirk & Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "Fiscal Union in Europe? Efficiency, Equity and Stabilizing Effects of an EU-Wide Income Tax," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 66063, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Feldstein, 2013. "Coordination in the European Union," NBER Working Papers 18672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Fernando Martins, 2012. "Identifying the determinants of downward wage rigidity: some methodological considerations and new empirical evidence," Working Papers w201215, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Kolev, Galina, 2012. "Quo vadis Eurozone? A reappraisal of the real exchange rate criterion," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 66061, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dimitra Petropoulou & Xavier Cirera & Dirk Willenbockel, 2013. "The Determinants of Outward Processing: Evidence from Offshoring Intermediates by the European Union," Working Paper Series 5413, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Pedro Abrantes & Manuel Abrantes, 2012. "What is the impact of educational systems on social mobility across Europe? A comparative approach," Working Papers wp012012, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.