What is the impact of educational systems on social mobility across Europe? A comparative approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastos, Amélia & Casaca, Sara F. & Nunes, Francisco & Pereirinha, José, 2009. "Women and poverty: A gender-sensitive approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 764-778, October.
- Aslan Zorlu & Joop Hartog, 2005.
"The effect of immigration on wages in three european countries,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 113-151, December.
- Aslan Zorlu & Joop Hartog, 2002. "The effect of immigration on wages in three European countries," NIMA Working Papers 19, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Hartog, Joop & Zorlu, Aslan, 2002. "The Effect of Immigration on Wages in Three European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank Tubergen & Herman Werfhorst, 2007. "Postimmigration investments in Education: a Study of Immigrants in the Netherlands," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(4), pages 883-898, November.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseducation; educational systems; gender; migration; social mobility;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- Y10 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts - - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-12 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-01-12 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2013-01-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-01-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2013-01-12 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soc:wpaper:wp012012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mónica Fraga). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csutlpt.html .