What is the impact of educational systems on social mobility across Europe? A comparative approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastos, Amélia & Casaca, Sara F. & Nunes, Francisco & Pereirinha, José, 2009. "Women and poverty: A gender-sensitive approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 764-778, October.
- Aslan Zorlu & Joop Hartog, 2005.
"The effect of immigration on wages in three european countries,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 113-151, December.
- Aslan Zorlu & Joop Hartog, 2002. "The effect of immigration on wages in three European countries," NIMA Working Papers 19, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Hartog, Joop & Zorlu, Aslan, 2002. "The Effect of Immigration on Wages in Three European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank Tubergen & Herman Werfhorst, 2007. "Postimmigration investments in Education: a Study of Immigrants in the Netherlands," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(4), pages 883-898, November.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseducation; educational systems; gender; migration; social mobility;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- Y10 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts - - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-12 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-01-12 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2013-01-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-01-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2013-01-12 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soc:wpaper:wp012012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mónica Fraga). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csutlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.