Makroökonomische Effekte einer paritätischen Beitragsfinanzierung: Eine Analyse aktueller Reformvorschläge für die Gesetzliche Kranken- und die soziale Pflegeversicherung
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulze Ehring, Frank, 2018. "Arbeitsplätze und Beschäftigungswirkungen im und durch das System der Privaten Krankenversicherung (PKV): Kommentierter Literatur-Review unter besonderer Berücksichtigung von Transformationsmodellen z," MPRA Paper 86506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEinkommensverteilung; makroökonomische Modelle; Gesundheitspolitik;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2017-09-10 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-09-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iwkpps:112017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkolde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.