Report NEP-OPM-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillermo Ordonez & Daniel Neuhann & Harold Cole, 2014. "Debt Crises: For Whom the Bell Tolls," 2014 Meeting Papers 1245, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Michael W. Klein, 2015. "Pick Your Poison: The Choices and Consequences of Policy Responses to Crises," NBER Working Papers 20987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Nitya Pandalai-Nayar, 2015. "TFP, News, and 'Sentiments': The International Transmission of Business Cycles," Working Papers 640, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Kobielarz, Michal L. & Uras, Rasim Burak, 2015. "Sovereign Debt, Bail-Outs and Contagion in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 10459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galina V. Kolev, 2015. "On the nature of shocks driving exchange rates in emerging economies," FIW Working Paper series 146, FIW.
- Andrés Fernández & Michael W. Klein & Alessandro Rebucci & Martin Schindler & Martín Uribe, 2015. "Capital Control Measures: A New Dataset," NBER Working Papers 20970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian & Lin Yin, 2015. "De Facto Exchange Rate Regime Classifications Are Better Than You Think," Discussion Papers 15/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Montecino, Juan Antonio, 2015. "Capital controls and the real exchange rate: Do controls promote disequilibria?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Shinya Fujita, 2015. "Demand and Income Distribution in a Two-Country Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-14-017, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.