The European Integration and its International Dimension: An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bettina Fincke & Marcin Wolski, 2016. "Are European fiscal rules that bad? Discretionary fiscal policies in New Member States," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 517-546, September.
- Georgiadis, Georgios, 2015. "Examining asymmetries in the transmission of monetary policy in the euro area: Evidence from a mixed cross-section global VAR model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 195-215.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2017.
"Effectiveness and Transmission of the ECB's Balance Sheet Policies,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(1), pages 297-333, February.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and Transmission of the ECB's Balance Sheet Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 4907, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and transmission of the ECB’s balance sheet policies," Working Paper Research 275, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and Transmission of the ECB’s Balance Sheet Policies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/887, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Guido Baldi & Karsten Staehr, 2013.
"The European Debt Crisis and Fiscal Reaction Functions in Europe 2000-2012,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1295, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guido Baldi & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "The European debt crisis and fiscal reaction functions in Europe 2000–2012," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 Jul 2013.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:210-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burriel, Pablo & Galesi, Alessandro, 2018.
"Uncovering the heterogeneous effects of ECB unconventional monetary policies across euro area countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 210-229.
- Pablo Burriel & Alessandro Galesi, 2016. "Uncovering the heterogeneous effects of ecb unconventional monetary policies across euro area countries," Working Papers 1631, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p:157-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.