(34%) Département d'Économie Palaiseau, France
91128 Palaiseau cedex
RePEc:edi:depolfr (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Centre de Recherche en Économie et Statistique (CREST)France
: 01 41 17 60 81
Bâtiment ENSAE, 5 rue Henry LE Chatelier, 91120 Palaiseau
RePEc:edi:crestfr (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE) Paris, France
Government of France
: +33 (0)1 87 69 50 00
88 avenue Verdier, CS 70058, F-92541 Montrouge cedex
RePEc:edi:inseefr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jocelyn Boussard & Francisco de Castro & Matteo Salto, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers and Public Debt Dynamics in Consolidations," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 460, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jocelyn Boussard & Benoît Campagne, 2017.
"Fiscal policy coordination in a monetary union at the zero lower bound,"
Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics,
Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE), issue 494-495-4, pages 65-90.
RePEc:prs:ecsecs:estat_0336-1454_2017_num_494_1_10782 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jocelyn Boussard & Francisco de Castro & Matteo Salto, 2012.
"Fiscal Multipliers and Public Debt Dynamics in Consolidations,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
460, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Warmedinger, Thomas & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina, 2015. "Fiscal multipliers and beyond," Occasional Paper Series 162, European Central Bank.
- Guido Baldi & Karsten Staehr, 2016.
"The European debt crisis and fiscal reactions in Europe 2000–2014,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 297-317, April.
- Baldi, Guido & Staehr, Karsten, 2016. "The European debt crisis and fiscal reactions in Europe 2000-2014," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 297-317.
- Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Metelli, Luca, 2017.
"Is fiscal consolidation self-defeating? A panel-VAR analysis for the Euro area countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 147-164.
- Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Metelli, Luca, 2016. "Is fiscal consolidation self-defeating? A Panel-VAR analysis for the Euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1883, European Central Bank.
- Lalik, Magdalena, 2017. "Interactions between fiscal multipliers and sovereign risk premium during fiscal consolidation: model based assessment for the euro area," Working Paper Series 2016, European Central Bank.
- Florian Wöhlbier & Caterina Astarita & Gilles Mourre, 2014. "Consolidation on the revenue side and growth-friendly tax structures: an indicator based approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 513, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Platon Monokroussos, 2014. "The Challenge of Restoring Debt Sustainability in a Deep Economic Recession: The case of Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 87, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard & Jérôme Creel & Bruno Ducoudre & Danielle Schweisguth & Xavier Timbeau, 2014.
"Fiscal consolidation in times of crisis: is the sooner really the better?,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/2g7mhju69b9, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard & Jérôme Creel & Bruno Ducoudré & Danielle Schweisguth & Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Fiscal consolidation in times of crisis: is the sooner really the better?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 159-192.
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard & Jérôme Creel & Bruno Ducoudre & Danielle Schweisguth & Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Fiscal consolidation in times of crisis: is the sooner really the better?," Post-Print hal-00980392, HAL.
- Luiz de Mello, 2013. "What Can Fiscal Policy Do in the Current Recession? A Review of Recent Literature and Policy Options," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 204(1), pages 113-139, March.
- Francisco de Castro & Francisco Martí & Antonio Montesinos & Javier J. Pérez & A. Jesús Sánchez-Fuentes, 2014. "Fiscal policies in Spain: Main stylises facts revisited," Working Papers 1408, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2014. "Small fiscal multipliers do not justify austerity: a macroeconomic accounting analysis of public debt-to-gdp dynamics," MPRA Paper 62231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juha Kilponen, Massimiliano Pisani, Sebastian Schmidt, Vesna Corbo, Tibor Hledik, Josef Hollmayr, Samuel Hurtado, Paulo Júlio, Dmitry Kulikov, Matthieu Lemoine, Matija Lozej, Henrik Lundvall, José R. , 2015.
"Comparing fiscal multipliers across models and countries in Europe,"
Working Paper Research
278, National Bank of Belgium.
- de Walque, Gregory & Lundvall, Henrik & Papageorgiou, Dimitris & Rysanek, Jakub & Kulikov, Dmitry & Júlio, Paulo & Lozej, Matija & Sideris, Dimitris & Maria, José R. & Micallef, Brian & Schmidt, Sebas, 2015. "Comparing fiscal multipliers across models and countries in Europe," Working Paper Series 1760, European Central Bank.
- Miroslav Klucik, 2015. "Fiscal Adjustment in Slovakia: Findings from a Medium-Scale Econometric Model," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Kock, Jan & Peichl, Andreas & Wehrhöfer, Nils & Wittneben, Christian, 2014. "Abschlussbericht zu Forschungsvorhaben fe 5/14: "Automatic stabilizers in the Eurozone: Analysis of their effectiveness at the member state and euro area level and in international comparison&quo," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 111444.
- Astarita, Caterina & Purificato, Francesco, 2013. "TARGET2 imbalances and the need for a lender of last resort," MPRA Paper 51124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Castro & Ricardo M. Felix & Paulo Julio & Jose R. Maria, 2015.
"Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?,"
CEFAGE-UE Working Papers
2015_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Gabriela Castro & José R. Maria & Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," Working Papers w201501, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Castro, Gabriela & Félix, Ricardo M. & Júlio, Paulo & Maria, José R., 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 276-294.
- António Afonso & Ana Sofia Guimarães, 2014. "The relevance of fiscal rules for fiscal and yield developments," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2012.
"Fiscal Policy in a Depressed Economy: Was There a ‘Free Lunch’ in 1930s’ Britain?,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
106, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2013. "Fiscal Policy in a Depressed Economy: Was There a 'Free Lunch' in 1930s' Britain?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Delorme, Francois, 2014.
"Viabilité et vulnérabilité des finances publiques du Québec à moyen terme : une proposition d’un cadre d’analyse et une évaluation
[Sustainability and vulnerability of Québec's public finances in t," MPRA Paper 85050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2016. "Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in the Euro Area (Lessons Learned from Fiscal Consolidation)," MPRA Paper 79920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holtemöller, Oliver & Brautzsch, Hans-Ulrich & Drechsel, Katja & Drygalla, Andrej & Giesen, Sebastian & Hennecke, Peter & Kiesel, Konstantin & Loose, Brigitte & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Zeddies, Götz, 2015. "Ökonomische Wirksamkeit der Konjunktur stützenden finanzpolitischen Maßnahmen der Jahre 2008 und 2009. Forschungsvorhaben im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums der Finanzen," IWH Online 4/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Pawel Gajewski, 2014. "Sovereign spreads and financial market behavior before and during the crisis," Lodz Economics Working Papers 4/2014, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Benjamin Egron, 2018. "Réduction du ratio de dette publique : quels instruments pour quels effets ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Lilia Cavallari & Simone Romano, 2016. "Foresight And The Macroeconomic Impact Of Fiscal Policy: Evidence For France, Germany And Italy," Working Papers 0216, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2016.
- Jarmila Botev & Annabelle Mourougane, 2017. "Fiscal Consolidation: What Are the Breakeven Fiscal Multipliers?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 63(3), pages 295-316.
- Monokroussos, Platon, 2014. "The challenge of restoring debt sustainability in a deep economic recession: the case of Greece," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59668, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephanos Papadamou & Trifon Tzivinikos, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of fiscal consolidation policies in Greece," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 34-49, April.
- Taki Fiti & Biljana Tashevska, 2013. "The European Debt Crisis And Its Implications On The Macedonian Economy," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 25-42, June.
- Francesco Purificato & Caterina Astarita, 2015. "TARGET2 Imbalances and the ECB as Lender of Last Resort," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-28, October.
- Nicoletta Pashourtidou & Christos S. Savva & Nicolas Syrichas, 2014. "The Effects of Fiscal Consolidation on Macroeconomic Indicators in Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 8(1), pages 93-119, June.
- Imre Ersoy & Talha Yanmaz, 2016. "The Impact of Austerity Measures on Government Borrowing in GIIPS," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(12), pages 106-112, December.
- Gustav A. Horn & Sebastian Gechert & Alexander Herzog-Stein & Katja Rietzler & Silke Tober & Sabine Stephan & Andrew Watt, 2013. "Inmitten der Krise des Euroraums - Herausforderungen für die Wirtschaftspolitik 2013," IMK Report 79-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jocelyn Boussard should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.