Report NEP-COM-2019-12-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takanori Adachi & Michal Fabinger, 2019. "Output and Welfare Implications of Oligopolistic Third-Degree Price Discrimination," Working Papers e139, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Arthur Bauer & Jocelyn Boussard, 2019.
"Market Power and Labor Share
[Pouvoir de marché et part du travail]," Working Papers hal-02353137, HAL.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2019. "Does dynamic market competition with technological innovation leave no one behind?," Discussion Paper Series 699, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Henriques, David, 2018. "Cards on the table: efficiency and welfare effects of the no-surcharge rule," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2019. "Market Structure and Organizational Form," MPRA Paper 96882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung, Jinho & Sasmero, Juan & Siebert, Ralph, 2019. "Spatial Differentiation and Market Power in Input Procurement: Evidence from the Corn Market," 2020 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2020, San Diego, California 296669, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michele Benvenuti & Silvia Del Prete, 2019. "A profit elasticity approach to measure banking competition in Italian credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1237, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mark Glick, 2019. "Antitrust and Economic History: The Historic Failure of the Chicago School of Antitrust," Working Papers Series 95, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Even Comfort Hvinden, 2019. "OPEC's crude game," Working Papers No 10/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Yamashita, Nobuaki & Yamauchi, Isamu, 2019. "The Rise of the People’s Republic of China and its Competition Effects on Innovation in Japan," ADBI Working Papers 939, Asian Development Bank Institute.