Report NEP-TID-2019-12-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moretti, Enrico & Steinwender, Claudia & Van Reenen, John, 2019. "The Intellectual Spoils of War? Defense R&D, Productivity and International Spillovers," IZA Discussion Papers 12769, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arthur Bauer & Jocelyn Boussard, 2020. "Market Power and Labor Share," Working Papers hal-02353137, HAL.
- Yamashita, Nobuaki & Yamauchi, Isamu, 2019. "The Rise of the People’s Republic of China and its Competition Effects on Innovation in Japan," ADBI Working Papers 939, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Henry Hyatt & Ṣebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Veronika Penciakova, 2019. "Leverage over the Firm Life Cycle, Firm Growth, and Aggregate Fluctuations," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2019-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Koski, Heli & Pantzar, Mika, 2019. "Data Markets in Making: The Role of Technology Giants," ETLA Working Papers 72, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Wen-Tai Hsu & Raymond G. Riezman & Ping Wang, 2019. "Innovation, Growth, and Dynamic Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 26470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Anelli & Gaetano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2019. "Youth Drain Entrepreneurship and Innovation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1240, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Wang, Lili & Wang, Xianwen & Piro, Fredrik Niclas & Philipsen, Niels, 2019. "The effect of public funding on scientific performance: A comparison between China and the EU," MERIT Working Papers 2019-045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gee Hee HONG & OGURA Yoshiaki & SAITO Yukiko, 2019. "Structural Change in Firm Dynamics: From Inter-Firm Network and Geospatial Perspectives," Policy Discussion Papers 19031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Amat Adarov & Robert Stehrer, 2019. "Implications of Foreign Direct Investment, Capital Formation and its Structure for Global Value Chains," wiiw Working Papers 170, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Emmanuelle Leturque & Mathieu Sanch-Maritan, 2019. "Do agglomeration economies are lower for polluting sectors?," Working Papers hal-02347595, HAL.
- Richard Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2019. "GVC journeys: Industrialisation and Deindustrialisation in the Age of the Second Unbundling," Working Papers e136, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Stephany, Fabian & Lorenz, Hanno, 2019. "Back to the Future - Changing Job Profiles in the Digital Age," SocArXiv 9jyag, Center for Open Science.
- Daniele Pianeselli, 2019. "Upwind sailors. Financial profile of innovative Italian firms during the double-dip recession," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 515, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2019. "Does dynamic market competition with technological innovation leave no one behind?," Discussion Paper Series 699, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Krishna Dasaratha, 2019. "Innovation and Strategic Network Formation," Papers 1911.06872, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.