Report NEP-PUB-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2012. "Redistributive Preferences, Redistribution, and Inequality: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012. "Fiscal union in Europe? Redistributive and stabilising effects of an EU tax-benefit system," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Kasten, Tanja & Siemers, Lars, 2012. "Business Taxation and Wages: Evidence from Individual Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehrmann, Annika & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2012. "Asymmetric taxation of profits and losses and its influence on investment timing: Paradoxical effects of tax increases," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 134, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Mihai Mutascu, 2012. "The Binary Choice Approach of Laffer Curve," FEAA Working Papers 2012.FEAA.F.01, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr., James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 381, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hiroki Tanaka & Masahiro Hidaka, 2011. "Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1033, European Regional Science Association.
- Jocelyn Boussard & Francisco de Castro & Matteo Salto, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers and Public Debt Dynamics in Consolidations," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 460, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.