Dynamic Tax Competition under Asymmetric Productivity of Public Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wildasin, David E., 2003. "Fiscal competition in space and time," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2571-2588, October.
- David F. Burgess, 1988. "Complementarity and the Discount Rate for Public Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 527-541.
- Wildasin, David E., 1988.
"Nash equilibria in models of fiscal competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 229-240, March.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1987. "Nash equilibria in models of fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1987020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- WILDASIN, David, 1988. "Nash equilibria in models of fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 804, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yakita, Akira, 1994. "Public investment criterion with distorted capital markets in an overlapping generations economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 715-728.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-07-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-07-29 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PBE-2012-07-29 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-07-29 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .