- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen & Nunung Nuryartono, 2015.
"Migration and Deforestation in Indonesia,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
187, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Darmawan, Rivayani & Klasen, Stephan & Nuryartono, Nunung, 2016. "Migration and deforestation in Indonesia," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 19, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Permani, Risti & Nuryartono, Nunung & Wardani, Fikria Ulfa & Anggraenie, Triana, 2015. "'Local Milk for Local Schools?': Children Dairy Consumption Behaviours, Willingness to Pay and Health in Indonesia," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202570, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Asep Saefuddin & Aji Hamim Wigena & Nunung Nuryartono & Dian Kusumaningrum, 2013. "Development And Aplication Of Bayesian Spatial Analysis On Poverty Data In East Java, Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1043, European Regional Science Association.
- Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred & Nuryartono, Nunung, 2006. "Income Sources, Poverty, and Forest Encroachment: Implications for Rural Development Policies in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25764, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nunung Nuryartono & Syamsul Hidayat Pasaribu & Pristi Nadhilah Khairina Panggabean, 2016. "Total Factor Productivity Analysis of Oil Palm Production in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1570-1577.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen & Nunung Nuryartono, 2015. "Migration and Deforestation in Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 187, Courant Research Centre PEG.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nunung Nuryartono should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.