|Jl Anggrek I C-30.Perum Alam Sinar Sari. Darmaga.Bogor. West Java.Indonesia|
International Center for Applied Finance and Economics (InterCAFE) Bogor, Indonesia
Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
RePEc:edi:icafeid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen & Nunung Nuryartono, 2015.
"Migration and Deforestation in Indonesia,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
187, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Darmawan, Rivayani & Klasen, Stephan & Nuryartono, Nunung, 2016. "Migration and deforestation in Indonesia," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 19, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Permani, Risti & Nuryartono, Nunung & Wardani, Fikria Ulfa & Anggraenie, Triana, 2015. "'Local Milk for Local Schools?': Children Dairy Consumption Behaviours, Willingness to Pay and Health in Indonesia," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202570, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Asep Saefuddin & Aji Hamim Wigena & Nunung Nuryartono & Dian Kusumaningrum, 2013. "Development And Aplication Of Bayesian Spatial Analysis On Poverty Data In East Java, Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1043, European Regional Science Association.
- Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred & Nuryartono, Nunung, 2006. "Income Sources, Poverty, and Forest Encroachment: Implications for Rural Development Policies in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25764, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nunung Nuryartono & Muhamad Amin Rifai, 2017. "Analysis of Causality Between Economic Growth, Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in 4 ASEAN Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(6), pages 141-152.
- Nunung Nuryartono & Syamsul Hidayat Pasaribu & Pristi Nadhilah Khairina Panggabean, 2016. "Total Factor Productivity Analysis of Oil Palm Production in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1570-1577.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nunung Nuryartono should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.