Report NEP-MIG-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fan, Maoyong & Gabbard, Susan & Pena, Anita Alves & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 2014. "Why Do Fewer Agricultural Workers Migrate Now?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8nb89219, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen & Nunung Nuryartono, 2015. "Migration and Deforestation in Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 187, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Colussi, Tommaso, 2015. "Migrant Networks and Job Search Outcomes: Evidence from Displaced Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9339, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett & Bonikowska, Aneta, 2015. "Which Human Capital Characteristics Best Predict the Earnings of Economic Immigrants?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2015368e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Bloemraad, Irene & Voss, Kim & Silva, Fabiana, 2014. "Framing the Immigrant Movement as about Rights, Family, or Economics: Which Appeals Resonate and for Whom?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3b32w33p, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "Country-Specific Preferences and Employment Rates in Europe," DEM Discussion Paper Series 15-11, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Constant, Amelie F. & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Neuman, Tzahi, 2015. "A "Healthy Immigrant Effect" or a "Sick Immigrant Effect"? Selection and Policies Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 9338, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Florian Oswald, 2015. "Regional Shocks, Migration and Homeownership," 2015 Meeting Papers 759, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefano BRESCHI & Francesco LISSONI & Ernest MIGUELEZ, 2015. "Foreign inventors in the US:\r\n Testing for Diaspora and Brain Gain Effects," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-25, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Maëlan Le Goff & Sara Salomone, 2015. "Changes in Migration Patterns and Remittances: Do Females and Skilled Migrants Remit More?," Working Papers 2015-15, CEPII research center.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2015. "Migration, remittances and educational levels of household members left behind: Evidence from rural Morocco," Working Papers 2015-2016_3, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2015.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2015. "The impact of remittances on household investments in children's human capital: Evidence from Morocco," Working Papers 2015-2016_4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2015.