Report NEP-LAB-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andri Chassamboulli & Giovanni Peri, 2019. "The Economic Effect of Immigration Policies: Analyzing and Simulating the U.S. Case," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2019, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Kubitza, Christoph & Dib, Jonida Bou & Kopp, Thomas & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Nuryartono, Nunung & Qaim, Matin & Romero, Miriam & Klasen, Stephan, 2019. "Labor savings in agriculture and inequality at different spatial scales: The expansion of oil palm in Indonesia," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 26, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Hochmuth, Brigitte & Moyen, Stephane & Stähler, Nikolai, 2019. "Labor market reforms, precautionary savings, and global imbalances," Discussion Papers 13/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten, 2019. "Dynastic Human Capital, Inequality and Intergenerational Mobility," Research Papers in Economics 2019:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:201908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton & Mark Mitchell, 2019. "On why gender employment equality in Britain has stalled since the early 1990s," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2019-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Sarah Louise Jewell & Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton, 2019. "Who works for whom and the UK gender pay gap," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2019-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Sascha O. Becker, Sascha O. & Fernandes, Ana & Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2019. "Discrimination in Hiring Based on Potential and Realized Fertility : Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1193, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Herwig Immervoll & Daniele Pacifico & Marieke Vandeweyer, 2019. "Faces of joblessness in Australia: An anatomy of employment barriers using household data," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 226, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Sposi, 2019. "Demographics and the Evolution of Global Imbalances," Departmental Working Papers 1902, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Doruk, Ömer Tuğsal & Yavuz, Hasan Bilgehan & Pastore, Francesco, 2019. "Intergenerational Mobility: An Assessment for Latin American Countries," GLO Discussion Paper Series 343, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Julian Kolev & Yuly Fuentes-Medel & Fiona Murray, 2019. "Is Blinded Review Enough? How Gendered Outcomes Arise Even Under Anonymous Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 25759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angela Cools & Raquel Fernández & Eleonora Patacchini, 2019. "Girls, Boys, and High Achievers," NBER Working Papers 25763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnette, Justin & Park, Jooyoun, 2019. "Skill and Wage Overshooting in Occupational Training with the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program," MPRA Paper 93412, University Library of Munich, Germany.