Report NEP-ENV-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanim Kamaruddin & Cecep Aminuddin, 2015. "Transboundary Haze Polluters and Accountability: The Legal Landscape in Indonesia and Malaysia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704421, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Céline Guivarch & Antonin Pottier, 2015. "Climate damages on production or on growth: what impact on the social cost of carbon," Working Papers 2015.15, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- José M. Belbute & Alfredo Marvão Pereira, 2015. "An Alternative Reference Scenario for Global CO2Emissions from Fuel Consumption: An ARFIMA Approach," Working Papers 164, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Paolo Prosperi & Thomas Allen & Martine Padilla & Luri Peri & Bruce Cogill, 2014. "Sustainability and food & nutrition security: A vulnerability assessment framework for the Mediterranean region," Post-Print hal-01189996, HAL.
- Bishnu Prasad Sharma & Subhrendu Pattanayak & Mani Nepal & Priya Shyamsundar & Bhaskar S. Karky, "undated". "REDD+ Impacts: Evidence from Nepal," Working papers 98, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Lundberg, Sofia & Marklund, Per-Olov & Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Is Environmental Policy by Public Procurement Effective?," Umeå Economic Studies 911, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Iwata, Kazuyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Can Land Use Regulations and Taxes Help Mitigate Vehicular CO2 emissions?: An Empirical Study of Japanese Cities," MPRA Paper 66435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Iqbal Irfany & Stephan Klasen & Rezky Syahrezal Yusuf, 2015. "The consumption-based carbon footprint of households in Sulawesi, Jambi and Indonesia as a whole in 2013," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 186, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015. "The long-run relationship between CO2 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882 - 2010," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-11, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Michela Faccioli & Nick Hanley & Catalina M. Torres Figuerola & Antoni Riera Font, 2015. "Do we care about sustainability? An analysis of time sensitivity of social preferences under environmental time-persistent effects," Working Papers 2015-17, University of St. Andrews, Department of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Briseid Storrøsten, Halvor, 2015. "Smart hedging against carbon leakage," Working Paper Series 14-2015, School of Economics and Business, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Stefania Fabrizio & Rodrigo Garcia-Verdu & Catherine A Pattillo & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Andrea Presbitero & Baoping Shang & Genevieve Verdier & Marie-Therese Camilleri & Kazuaki Washimi & Lisa L Kolov, 2015. "From Ambition to Execution; Policies in Support of Sustainable Development Goals," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2015.
"Can French environmental taxes really turn into green taxes ?
[La fiscalité environnementale en France peut-elle devenir réellement écologique ?]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01199478, HAL.
- Salina Daud, 2015. "The antecedents of corporate sustainability performance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704927, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Saad Bin Azhar & Parvaiz Talib, 2015. "Green Management Indicators & Environmental Sustainability: hAn ISM based approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704387, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Chao Wei & Shanjun Li, 2015. "The Cost of Greening Stimulus: A Dynamic Discrete Choice Analysis of Vehicle Scrappage Programs," 2015 Meeting Papers 722, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria, 2015. "Forward Price, Renewables and the Electricity Price: The Case of Italy," Papers WP511, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- U.Sankar, 2015. "Public Economics and Sustainable Developments Policy," Working Papers 2015-107, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Morgane Le Breton & Franck Aggeri, 2015. "La Construction De La Comptabilite Carbone : Histoire, Usages Et Perspectives," Post-Print hal-01200628, HAL.
- Elackiya Sithamparanathan, 2015. "Implementing Bioremediation Technologies to Degrade Chemical Warfare Agents and Explosives from War Affected Regions in Sri Lanka," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2703501, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Policy by Public Procurement: Opportunities and Pitfalls," Umeå Economic Studies 915, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua C. Gellers & Christopher Jeffords, 2015. "Procedural Environmental Rights and Environmental Justice: Assessing the Impact of Environmental Constitutionalism," Economic Rights Working Papers 25, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Lixia YAO, 2015. "Energy Security of Resource-poor Countries: a New Paradigm of Conceptual Framework," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704610, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wenker, Jan L. & Rüter, Sebastian, 2015. "Ökobilanz-Daten für holzbasierte Möbel," Thünen Reports 31, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Lundberg, Sofia & Marklund, Per-Olov & Strömbäck, Elon & Sundström, David, 2015. "Using public procurement to implement environmental policy: an empirical analysis," Umeå Economic Studies 912, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Marc Baudry & Clément Bonnet, 2015. "Market pull instruments and the development of wind power in Europe: a counterfactual analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Simplice Asongu & Ghassen El Montasser & Hassen Toumi, 2015. "Testing the Relationships between Energy Consumption, CO2 emissions and Economic Growth in 24 African Countries: a Panel ARDL Approach," Working Papers 15/037, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Chanita Panmanee & Roengchai Tansuchat & Aree Cheamuangphan & Kasem Kunasri & Nisachon Leerattanakorn, 2015. "Game Theory of Green and Non-green Oriented Productions: Dried Longan Enterprises," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704735, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Joëlle Noailly & David Ryfisch, 2014. "Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications," CIES Research Paper series 33-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- K.S. Kavi Kumar & R.S. Soundar Rajan & R. Manivasagan, 2015. "Biofuel Feedstock Cultivation in India: Implications for Food Security and Rural Livelihoods," Working Papers 2015-105, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Nisachon Leerattanakorn, 2015. "Green consumer behavior: Chiang Mai Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704658, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anna Alberini & Massimo Filippini, 2015. "Transient and Persistent Energy Efficiency in the US Residential Sector: Evidence from Household-level Data," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/220, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Irina Levina & Anastasia Kazun, 2015. "Attitude to the National Leader Through the Lenses of Investment Climate Assessment: The Case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 98/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2015. "Service innovation for sustainability: paths for greening through service innovation," Working Papers halshs-01188530, HAL.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "The Role of Buyer Power in Public Procurement Auctions: An Empirical Analysis," Umeå Economic Studies 913, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Yoosoon Chang & Robert K. Kaufmann & Chang Sik Kim & J. Isaac Miller & Joon Y. Park & Sungkeun Park, 2015. "Time Series Analysis of Global Temperature Distributions: Identifying and Estimating Persistent Features in Temperature Anomalies," Working Papers 1513, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 25 Jul 2016.
- Michael Brock & Charles Lester, 2015. "Discovering user recreational values for local public services: Attitudes and perspectives regarding a country parkâ€™s facilities," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-07, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Olawuyi Seyi & Olawuyi Tosin, 2015. "Risk Management Strategies Adoption Of Farming Households In Kwara State Of Nigeria: A Pragmatic Approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704628, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Volkan Cakir & Ahmet Pirlanta, 2015. "System Design Of Recycle Management Using Ahp And Topsis In Buyukcekmece Municipality," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2705185, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mayanggita Kirana & Indah Susilowati, 2015. "An Exit Strategy to Resolve Waste Water Pollution from Batik Industry along the Watershed of Pekalongan River, Indonesia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704851, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Fabio Montobbio & Ilaria Solito, 2015. "Does EMAS foster innovation in European firms? An empirical investigation," SEEDS Working Papers 1615, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Enrico Conti & Sabrina Iommi & Stefano Rosignoli & Leonardo Piccini, 2015. "The European Cultural Routes as engine for sustainable development. The case of Via Francigena in Tuscany," Miscellanea 581, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lupín, Beatriz & González, Julia, 2015. "Willingness to pay for a differentiated potato applying a choice modelling experiment by socioeconomics levels of Argentinean consumers," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2301, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Daniela, Antonescu & Raluca-Mirela, Antonescu, 2013.
"Dezvoltarea durabila a agro-turismului in Uniunea European si in Romania
[Sustainable development of agro-tourism in European Union and Romania]," MPRA Paper 56653, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2013.
- Katia Alejandra Covarrubias, 2015. "The role of crop diversity in household production and food security in Uganda: A gender-differentiated analysis," FOODSECURE Working papers 32, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Maxime Menuet & Patrick Villieu, 2015. "Is Government Debt a Vamp? Public Finance in a Transylvanian Growth Model," Working Papers halshs-01199770, HAL.
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen & Nunung Nuryartono, 2015. "Migration and Deforestation in Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 187, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Michael L. Anderson, 2015. "As the Wind Blows: The Effects of Long-Term Exposure to Air Pollution on Mortality," NBER Working Papers 21578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Teis & Coenen, Lars, 2015. "Unpacking investment decisions in biorefineries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/34, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Han Phoumin, 2015. "Renewable Energy Policies and the Solar Home System in Cambodia," Working Papers DP-2015-64, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Renaud Coulomb & Simon Dietz & Maria Godunova & Thomas Bligaard Nielsen, 2015. "Critical Minerals Today and in 2030: An Analysis for OECD Countries," OECD Environment Working Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2015. "Action levers for a sustainable farmland management in Niger," MPRA Paper 66551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farheen Khan & SHAMIM AHMAD, 2015. "A Study of Green Marketing Practices in the Food Processing Industry of India," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704456, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andor, Mark A. & Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Simora, Michael & Sommer, Stephan, 2015. "Klima- und Energiepolitik in Deutschland: Dissens und Konsens," RWI Materialien 91, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.