Sustainability and food & nutrition security: A vulnerability assessment framework for the Mediterranean region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2010.
"Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean,"
2010_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," EcoMod2011 2827, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Mahala McLindin & Karen Hussey & Paul Wyrwoll & Dennis Wichelns & Claudia Ringler & Dustin Garrick & Jamie Pittock & Sarah Wheeler & Stuart Orr & Nathanial Matthews & Erik Ansink , 2016.
"Responding to Global Challenges in Food, Energy, Environment and Water: Risks and Options Assessment for Decision-Making,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 275-299, May.
- R. Quentin Grafton, Mahala McLindin, Karen Hussey, Paul Wyrwoll, Dennis Wichelns, Claudia Ringler, Dustin Garrick, Jamie Pittock, Sarah Wheeler, Stuart Orr, Nathanial Matthews, Erik Ansink, Alice Aure, 2016. "Responding to Global Challenges in Food, Energy, Environment and Water: Risks and Options Assessment for Decision-Making," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201624, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1061-:d:101912 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavlos Karanikolas & Dimitrios Theocharidis & Thedoros Tsiligiridis & Konstantinos Tsiboukas, 2017. "Small farms contribution to food security: a food system resilience perspective," Working Papers 2017-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Gabriella Vindigni & Giuseppe La Terra, 2016. "Rethinking IPRs on agro-biotechnological innovations in the context of food security," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2).
More about this item
Keywordsfood systems; sustainable diets; environment; metrics; resilience;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-09-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-AGR-2015-09-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2015-09-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-09-26 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01189996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.