Report NEP-POL-2020-08-31This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Maria Koukal & Patricia Schafer & Reiner Eichenberger, 2020. "The Trade-off between Deepening and Broadening of Democracy Lessons from Youth Enfranchisement," CREMA Working Paper Series 2020-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ruzica Savcic & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2020. "Apostolic Voting," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2020, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Carozzi, Felipe & Repetto, Luca, 2019. "Distributive politics inside the city? The political economy of Spain’s Plan E," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100057, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gary W. Cox & Jon H. Fiva & Daniel M. Smith & Rune J. Sørensen, 2020. "Moral Hazard in Electoral Teams," CESifo Working Paper Series 8357, CESifo.
- Paola Azar, 2020. "Politics as a determinant of primary school provision The case of Uruguay, 1914-1954," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-07, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Bernhardt, Lea & Dewenter, Ralf & Thomas, Tobias, 2020. "Measuring partisan media bias in US Newscasts from 2001-2012," Working Paper 183/2020, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg, revised 15 Nov 2022.
- Shun Katsuki & Yoichi Hizen, 2020. "Does Voting Solve Intergenerational Sustainability Dilemma?," Working Papers SDES-2020-7, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2020.
- ElÃas Cisnerosy & Krisztina Kis-Katosz & Nunung Nuryartono, 2020. "The political economy of palm oil expansion and deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers 825, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Maulana, Ardian & Situngkir, Hokky, 2020. "Measuring Media Partisanship during Election: The Case of 2019 Indonesia Election," MPRA Paper 101950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Amory Gethin & Thomas Piketty, 2019. "Growing Cleavages in India? Evidence from the Changing Structure of Party Electorates, 1962-2014," World Inequality Lab Working Papers hal-02877001, HAL.
- Maulana, Ardian & Situngkir, Hokky, 2020. "Divided Information Space: Media Polarization on Twitter during 2019 Indonesian Election," MPRA Paper 101957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Weisstanner, 2020. "Income Growth and Preferences for Redistribution: The Role of Absolute and Relative Economic Experiences," LIS Working papers 782, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Green, Colin P. & HomRoy, Swarnodeep, 2020. "Bringing Connections Onboard: The Value of Political Influence," IZA Discussion Papers 13392, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bayale, Nimonka & Tchagnao, Abdou-Fataou & Chavula, Hopestone Kayiska, 2020. "More elections, more burden? On the relationship between elections and public debt in Africa," MPRA Paper 101744, University Library of Munich, Germany.