by members of
(School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Oulu))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Marko Korhonen, 2014. "The relation between national stock prices and effective exchange rates: Does it affect exchange rate exposure?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201346, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marko Korhonen & Lauri Vilmi, 2014. "Competition and exchange rate pass-through," International Economics Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(1), pages 5-11, April.
- Juha Junttila & Marko Korhonen, 2013. "Stock market information and the relationship between real exchange rate and real interest rates," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(11), pages 901-920, June.
- Junttila, Juha & Korhonen, Marko, 2012. "The role of inflation regime in the exchange rate pass-through to import prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 88-96.
- Junttila, Juha & Korhonen, Marko, 2011. "Nonlinearity and time-variation in the monetary model of exchange rates," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 288-302, June.
- Junttila, Juha & Korhonen, Marko, 2011. "Utilizing financial market information in forecasting real growth, inflation and real exchange rate," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 281-301, April.