Is Urban Land Price Adjustment More Sluggish than Housing Price Adjustment? Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasios Votsis, 2017. "Exploring the spatiotemporal behavior of Helsinki’s housing prices with fractal geometry and co-integration," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 133-155, April.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2014. "Land Value and Rent Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 61(2), pages 235-258, December.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "Land Price Dynamics in a Two-Sector Growth Model," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2018. "Business Cycles In A General Equilibrium Dynamic Model With Land Value And Rent," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 63(216), pages 7-34, January –.
- ZHANG Wei-Bin, 2015. "Values Of Land And Renewable Resources In A Three-Sector Economic Growth Model," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 156-186, April.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2016. "Inflation and Bubbles in the Japanese Condominium Market," MPRA Paper 71192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2018:i:216:p:7-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "The Dynamics of Wealth, Environment and Land Value in a Three-Sector Growth Model," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 13(2), pages 197-228.
More about this item
Keywordshousing price; land price; dynamics; cointegration; impulse responses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:51:y:2014:i:8:p:1686-1706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.