Explaining metropolitan housing price differences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Elias Oikarinen, 2009. "Dynamic linkages between housing and lot prices: Empirical evidence from Helsinki," Discussion Papers 53, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Bischoff, Oliver, 2012.
"Explaining regional variation in equilibrium real estate prices and income,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-15.
- Oliver Bischoff, 2010. "Explaining Regional Variation in Equilibrium Real Estate Prices and Income," Working Papers 036, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Seguin, Paul J., 1996. "Expectations, efficiency, and euphoria in the housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 369-386, June.
- Dennis R. Capozza & Paul J. Seguin, 1995. "Expectations, Efficiency, and Euphoria in the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 5179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Dongwook Kim, 1991. "Local House Price Indexes: 1982-1991," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 451-472.
- Donald Haurin & Patric Hendershott & Dongwook Kim, 1991. "Local House Price Indexes: 1982-1991," NBER Working Papers 3933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang, Zan & Wang, Songtao & Campbell, Robert, 2010. "Monetary policy and regional price boom in Sweden," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 865-879, November.
- Fran?ois Ortalo-Magn? & Andrea Prat, 2014. "On the Political Economy of Urban Growth: Homeownership versus Affordability," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 154-181, February.
- Ortalo-Magné, François & Prat, Andrea, 2011. "On the Political Economy of Urban Growth: Homeownership versus Affordability," CEPR Discussion Papers 8243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang & Chao, Ching-Hsiang & Yeh, Jin-Huei, 2016. "The role of buy-side anchoring bias: Evidence from the real estate market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 34-58.
- Early, Dirk W., 2000. "Rent Control, Rental Housing Supply, and the Distribution of Tenant Benefits," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 185-204, September.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2012. "Internet Offer Prices for Flats and Their Determinants: A Cross Section of Large European Cities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1212, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eugenio Figueroa & George Lever, 1992. "Determinantes del Precio de Mercado de los Terrenos en el Área Urbana de Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 99-114.
- Kang, Wensheng, 2011. "Housing price dynamics and convergence in high-tech metropolitan economies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 283-291, June.
- Robert W. Wassmer & Michelle C. Baass, 2006. "Does a more centralized urban form raise housing prices?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 439-462.
- Du, Hongyan & Ma, Yongkai & An, Yunbi, 2011. "The impact of land policy on the relation between housing and land prices: Evidence from China," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 19-27, February.
- Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2015. "Urban house prices: A tale of 48 cities," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-43.
- Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2015. "Urban house prices: A tale of 48 cities," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chunrong Ai & Jonathan Feinstein & Daniel L. McFadden & Henry Pollakowski, 1990. "The Dynamics of Housing Demand by the Elderly: User Cost Effects," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 33-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G., 2008. "Where are the speculative bubbles in US housing markets?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 117-137, June.
- Benedetto Manganelli & Francesco Tajani, 2015. "Macroeconomic Variables and Real Estate in Italy and in the usa," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 31-48.
- Quigley, John M. & Rosenthal, Larry A., 2005. "The Effects of Land-Use Regulation on the Price of Housing: What Do We Know? What Can We Learn?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt90m9g90w, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Krisandra Guidry & Jams D. Shilling & C. F. Shirmans, 1999. "Land-Use Controls, Natural Restrictions, and Urban Residential Land Prices," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 105-113, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:13:y:1983:i:1:p:51-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed