The Price of Residential Land for Counties, ZIP Codes, and Census Tracts inthe United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Will Larson & Jessica Shui & Stephen D. Oliner & Morris A. Davis, 2019. "The price of residential land for counties, ZIP codes, and census tracts in the United States," AEI Economics Working Papers 1005118, American Enterprise Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:tpr:restat:v:100:y:2018:i:3:p:454-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Bogin & William Doerner & William Larson, 2019.
"Local House Price Dynamics: New Indices and Stylized Facts,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 47(2), pages 365-398, June.
- Alexander N. Bogin & William M. Doerner & William D. Larson, 2016. "Local House Price Dynamics: New Indices and Stylized Facts," FHFA Staff Working Papers 16-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Davidoff, Thomas, 2016. "Supply Constraints Are Not Valid Instrumental Variables for Home Prices Because They Are Correlated With Many Demand Factors," Critical Finance Review, now publishers, vol. 5(2), pages 177-206, December.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:224-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Sabyasachi & Thibodeau, Thomas G, 1998. "Analysis of Spatial Autocorrelation in House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 61-85, July.
More about this item
Keywordsland prices; land leverage; price gradient; standard urban model; price dynamics;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2019-01-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hfa:wpaper:19-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Doerner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fhfaaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.