Supply Constraints Are Not Valid Instrumental Variables for Home Prices Because They Are Correlated With Many Demand Factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piazzesi, M. & Schneider, M., 2016. "Housing and Macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
- Anthony Yezer & William Larson & Weihua Zhao, 2018. "An Examination of the Link between Urban Planning Policies and the High Cost of Housing and Labor," Working Papers 2018-6, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Will Larson & Jessica Shui & Stephen D. Oliner & Morris A. Davis, 2019.
"The price of residential land for counties, ZIP codes, and census tracts in the United States,"
AEI Economics Working Papers
1005118, American Enterprise Institute.
- Morris A. Davis & William D. Larson & Stephen D. Oliner & Jessica Shui, 2019. "The Price of Residential Land for Counties, ZIP Codes, and Census Tracts inthe United States," FHFA Staff Working Papers 19-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:158:y:2018:i:c:p:126-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greg Howard & Carl Liebersohn, 2018. "The Geography Channel of House Price Appreciation: Did the Decline in Manufacturing Partially Cause the Housing Boom?," 2018 Meeting Papers 925, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Victor Couture & Jessie Handbury, 2017. "Urban Revival in America, 2000 to 2010," NBER Working Papers 24084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kessel, Dany & Tyrefors, Björn & Vestman, Roine, 2018.
"The Housing Wealth Effect: Quasi-Experimental Evidence,"
Working Paper Series
361, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Dany Kessel & Bjorn Tyrefors & Roine Vestman, 2019. "The Housing Wealth Effect: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," 2019 Meeting Papers 676, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kessel, Dany & Tyrefors, Björn & Vestman, Roine, 2019. "The Housing Wealth Effect: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series 1262, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Bruno Albuquerque & André Anundsen, 2019.
"Changing supply elasticities and regional housing booms,"
2019/8, Norges Bank.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Bruno Albuquerque & André Anundsen, 2019. "Changing supply elasticities and regional housing booms," Working Papers No 04/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Bruno Albuquerque & André Anundsen, 2019. "Changing supply elasticities and regional housing booms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/972, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Koster, Hans R.A., 2018.
"Empty homes, longer commutes: The unintended consequences of more restrictive local planning,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 126-151.
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A. L. & Koster, Hans R.A., 2018. "Empty homes, longer commutes: the unintended consequences of more restrictive local planning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86441, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:120-135 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHousing Demand; Financing Policy; Wage level and structure;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jnlcfr:104.00000037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.