Bottle size matters: Heterogeneity in the German carbonated soft drink market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allender, William J. & Richards, Timothy J., 2012. "Brand Loyalty and Price Promotion Strategies: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 323-342.
- Waseem Ahmad & Sven Anders, 2012. "The Value of Brand and Convenience Attributes in Highly Processed Food Products," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 60(1), pages 113-133, March.
- Staudigel, Matthias & Anders, Sven, 2016. "Does taste trump health? Effects of nutritional characteristics on brand-level demand for chips in the U.S," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235755, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Yizao Liu & Chen Zhu, 2015. "TV advertising spillovers and demand for private labels: the case of carbonated soft drinks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(25), pages 2563-2576, May.
- Deepak Agrawal, 1996. "Effect of Brand Loyalty on Advertising and Trade Promotions: A Game Theoretic Analysis with Empirical Evidence," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 86-108.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 2008. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 29-48, 01-02.
- Stefan Hirsch & Giulia Tiboldo & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2018. "A tale of two Italian cities: brand-level milk demand and price competition," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(49), pages 5239-5252, October.
- Julia Bronnmann & Julia Hoffmann, 2018. "Product differentiation in the German soft drink market: which attributes matter?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(14), pages 968-971, August.
- Sanatan Shreay & Hayley H. Chouinard & Jill J. McCluskey, 2016. "Product Differentiation by Package Size," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 3-15, January.
- Jagmohan S. Raju & V. Srinivasan & Rajiv Lal, 1990. "The Effects of Brand Loyalty on Competitive Price Promotional Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 276-304, March.
- repec:zwi:journl:v:44:y:2012:i:22:p:2859-2865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Lopez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2009.
"Demand for differentiated milk products: implications for price competition,"
Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 453-465.
- Elena López & Rigoberto A. López, 2008. "Demand for differentiated milk products: Implications for price competition," Alcamentos 0805, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Lopez, Elena & Lopez, Rigoberto, 2008. "Demand for Differentiated Milk Products: Implications for Price Competition," Research Reports 149929, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Elena Lopez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2008. "Demand for Differentiated Milk Products: Implications for Price Competition," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 104, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Grebitus, Carola & Jensen, Helen H. & Roosen, Jutta, 2013.
"US and German consumer preferences for ground beef packaged under a modified atmosphere – Different regulations, different behaviour?,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 109-118.
- Grebitus, Carola & Jensen, Helen H. & Roosen, Jutta, 2013. "US and German Consumer Preferences for Ground Beef Packaged Under a Modified Atmosphere: Different Regulations, Different Behavior?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36018, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, September.
- Céline Bonnet, 2001. "Assessing consumer response to Protected Designation of Origin labelling: a mixed multinomial logit approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 433-450, December.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Kristen L. Fantuzzi, 2012. "Demand for carbonated soft drinks: implications for obesity policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(22), pages 2859-2865, August.
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2004. "Consumer Learning, Brand Loyalty, and Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 134-145, December.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Julia Bronnmann & Frank Asche, 2016. "The Value of Product Attributes, Brands and Private Labels: An Analysis of Frozen Seafood in Germany," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 231-244, February.
- Stracke, Stefan & Homann, Birte, 2017. "Branchenanalyse Getränkeindustrie: Marktentwicklung und Beschäftigung in der Brauwirtschaft, Erfrischungsgetränke- und Mineralbrunnenindustrie," Study / edition der Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf, volume 127, number 368.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:35:y:2019:i:4:p:556-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.