The Value of Brand and Convenience Attributes in Highly Processed Food Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward C. Jaenicke & Andrea C. Carlson, 2015. "Estimating and Investigating Organic Premiums for Retail‐Level Food Products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 453-471, October.
- Waseem Ahmad & Tanvir Ahmed, 2014. "Energy Sources and Gross Domestic Product: International Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 477-490.
- Kehar Singh & Madan M. Dey & Prasanna Surathkal, 2014. "Seasonal and Spatial Variations in Demand for and Elasticities of Fish Products in the United States: An Analysis Based on Market-Level Scanner Data," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(3), pages 343-363, September.
- Soler, Louis-Georges & Thomas, Alban, 2020.
"Is there a win-win scenario with both limited beef production and reduced beef consumption?,"
TSE Working Papers
20-1067, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alban Thomas, 2020. "Is there a win-win scenario with both limited beef production and reduced beef consumption?," Working Papers hal-02790948, HAL.
- Ahmad, Waseem & Ahmed, Tanvir & Ahmad, Bashir, 2019. "Pricing of mobile phone attributes at the retail level in a developing country: Hedonic analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 299-309.
- Waseem AHMAD* & Tanvir AHMED** & Bashir AHMAD***, 2017. "HEDONIC PRICING OF MILK AT RETAIL LEVEL: A Case of Faisalabad, Pakistan," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 27(1), pages 29-39.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2018.
"Consumer Valuation of Health Attributes in Food,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(2), May.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2010. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116390, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2012. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium 122730, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sinne Smed & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2016. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," IFRO Working Paper 2016/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Louis-Georges Soler & Alban Thomas, 0. "Is there a win–win scenario with increased beef quality and reduced consumption?," Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Carlson, Andrea & Jaenicke, Edward, 2016. "Changes in Retail Organic Price Premiums from 2004 to 2010," Economic Research Report 242448, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Julia Hoffmann & Julia Bronnmann, 2019. "Bottle size matters: Heterogeneity in the German carbonated soft drink market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(4), pages 556-573, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:60:y:2012:i:1:p:113-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.