Ownership patterns for durable goods and financial assets: a Rasch analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert Ghez & Gary S. Becker, 1975. "The Allocation of Time and Goods over the Life Cycle," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ghez75-1.
- Gilbert Ghez & Gary S. Becker, 1975. "A Theory of the Allocation of Time and Goods Over the Life Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: The Allocation of Time and Goods over the Life Cycle, pages 1-45 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paas, Leonard J. & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Vermunt, Jeroen K., 2007. "Acquisition patterns of financial products: A longitudinal investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 229-241, April.
- Ngwenya, Mthunzi A. & Paas, Leonard J., 2012. "Lifecycle effects on consumer financial product portfolios in South Africa: An exploratory analysis of four ethnic groups," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 8-18.
- Galeotti, Marzio & Rubashkina, Yana & Salini, Silvia & Verdolini, Elena, 2018.
"Environmental policy performance and its determinants: Application of a three-level random intercept model,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 134-144.
- Marzio Galeotti & Yana Rubashkina & Silvia Salini & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Policy Performance and its Determinants: Application of a three-level random intercept model," IEFE Working Papers 71, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Marzio Galeotti & Yana Rubashkina & Silvia Salini & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Policy Performance and its Determinants: Application of a Three-level Random Intercept Model," Working Papers 2014.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hector J. Villarreal & Ricardo Cantú, "undated". "Do Walmartians Ruled? The political power of an emerging middle class in Mexico," Working Papers 20081, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Jun 2007.
- Alexandra Ganglmair-Wooliscroft & Ben Wooliscroft, 2016. "Ethical Holiday Behavior, Wellbeing and Orientations to Happiness," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 83-103, March.
- Paas, L.J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Vermunt, J.K., 2004. "Extending dynamic segmentation with lead generation : A latent class Markov analysis of financial product portfolios," Discussion Paper 2004-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ann Yang, 2013. "Decision Making for Individual Investors: A Measurement of Latent Difficulties," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 303-329, December.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Paas, L.J. & Vermunt, J.K., 2004. "Country and consumer segmentation : Multi-level latent class analysis of financial product ownership," Other publications TiSEM fb506162-d125-4091-9083-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Predicting home-appliance acquisition sequences: Markov/Markov for Discrimination and survival analysis for modeling sequential information in NPTB models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/442, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, Alexandra & Wooliscroft, Ben, 2016. "Diffusion of innovation: The case of ethical tourism behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2711-2720.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Paas, L.J. & Vermunt, J.K., 2003. "Country and Consumer Segmentation : Multi-Level Latent Class Analysis of Financial Product Ownership," Discussion Paper 2003-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:7:p:903-911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.