Acquisition patterns of financial products: A longitudinal investigation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stafford, Edward Jr. & Kasulis, Jack J. & Lusch, Robert F., 1982. "Consumer behavior in accumulating household financial assets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 397-417, December.
- Paas, Leonard J., 1998. "Mokken scaling characteristic sets and acquisition patterns of durable- and financial products," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 353-376, June.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunnarsson, Jonas & Wahlund, Richard, 1997. "Household financial strategies in Sweden: An exploratory study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 201-233, April.
- Lindqvist, Alf, 1981. "A note on determinants of household saving behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Prinzie, Anita & Van den Poel, Dirk, 2006. "Investigating purchasing-sequence patterns for financial services using Markov, MTD and MTDg models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 710-734, May.
- Geoffrey Soutar & Steven Cornish-Ward, 1997. "Ownership patterns for durable goods and financial assets: a Rasch analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 903-911.
- Canova, Luigina & Rattazzi, Anna Maria Manganelli & Webley, Paul, 2005. "The hierarchical structure of saving motives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-34, February.
- Gatignon, Hubert & Robertson, Thomas S, 1985. " A Propositional Inventory for New Diffusion Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(4), pages 849-67, March.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, August.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Paas, L.J. & Vermunt, J.K., 2004. "Country and consumer segmentation : Multi-level latent class analysis of financial product ownership," Other publications TiSEM fb506162-d125-4091-9083-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Leonard J. Paas & Anton A.A. Kuijlen & Theo B.C. Poiesz, 2005. "Acquisition Pattern Analysis for Relationship Marketing: A Conceptual and Methodological Redefinition," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 661-673, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:28:y:2007:i:2:p:229-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.